Death threats and how I can perma ban all accounts associated with them

Discus and support Death threats and how I can perma ban all accounts associated with them in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So someone got a little bit salty and messaged me on an alt account threatened to break my face and pour acid over it and laugh they also spam reported... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryranec, May 13, 2020.

1. Ryranec
    Ryranec Guest

So someone got a little bit salty and messaged me on an alt account threatened to break my face and pour acid over it and laugh they also spam reported my profile picture and it's now under review I know there main account and can easily provide photos
    they have violated TOS extremely

:)

Ryranec, May 13, 2020
  2. Chandan2805 Win User

Report the account and block them.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Block & report the account. That is the extent of what you can do on your end.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

All yu can do on the Xbox Live platform is to block and report them, the only people that can hand out bans are the Xbox Live Enforcement team who will look at each report and take any required action.

If you believe you are in danger, then you should contact your local emergency services for help and advice on what you should and can do.
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Never engage with toxic players. Keep voice messages if they sent you any.
  6. zv Tenzo zv Win User

You an only report and block them . If this continues try to appear offline for a few days . But if you feel like you are in real danger please contact your local emergency office and discuss that matter with them . Hope your issues resolve soon.
Thema:

1. Death threats and how I can perma ban all accounts associated with them - Similar Threads - Death threats perma

2. How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death: I have an Xbox 360/s that's been to the repair shop for the ring of death and was told that it is a temporary fix. It has an internal hard drive and I would like to get the saved game files off of...
  3. Black screen of death on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death on Xbox one: Hi I have now came across the black screen of death on my Xbox one, have tried power off and on suggestions, switched to a new HDMI cable, have now even had the HDMI port with a physical check,...
  4. Black screen of death won't go away no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death won't go away no matter what: So, this has been going on for about a day or two now where when I boot up the console it just gives a black screen. The remote is unresponsive as well as the Xbox when I try to use remote play....
  5. I have a Xbox One X with the "black screen of death"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox One X with the "black screen of death": The console was normal until we disconected it from the power plug (it was off) and then when we tried to turn on again, no video. I've already tried to change the HDMI cable and the power cable....
  6. Banned From Xbox Live Comms After Death Threat To My Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned From Xbox Live Comms After Death Threat To My Family: Hello fellow gamers, So - about a week ago a player (MK#9810 - I believe) played a few rounds of raids with me in Breakpoint. He was kicked from the party and game because he didn't speak the...
  7. Im being sent death threat from someone and he is creating multiple accounts to do so every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im being sent death threat from someone and he is creating multiple accounts to do so every...: Reports aren't working, he just keeps sending messages. I don't know what to do. Is there someone I can talk to about getting him console banned or something? He is also harassing people I played...
  8. Microsoft: Death Threat

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Death Threat: Microsoft (Routers): Death Threat These items are taken very seriously. To file a report follow these instructions Xbox Enforcement | How Do I and the enforcement team will investigate. Also,...
  9. Death threat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Death threat: [img] the player [Mod Removed] made death threat on the player [Mod Removed] I have audio but i cant show to you c38e9a7a-1149-4b14-95ec-c7faad9aa191
  10. Received death threat from another person on xbox live, would like to speak to admin please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received death threat from another person on xbox live, would like to speak to admin please?: Hello, I never normally would complain about these things, but i was told to **** today for not being able to beat some one on halo 3 which i haven't played in about a year. I take these things...