Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...

Discus and support Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm unable to play most of the Xbox games I've uploaded on my Xbox One S. This problem's been pending for a week, or two now. My connection is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InfestedDiamond, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...

Hi,

I'm unable to play most of the Xbox games I've uploaded on my Xbox One S. This problem's been pending for a week, or two now. My connection is fine. I've tried trouble shooting on my own, but really need your help. Please assist.

Thanks,

(Rob Shiner)

:)

InfestedDiamond, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other games I uploaded. This problem's been pending for a week, or more now. Btw, my connection's fine.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

When trying to open the games that doesn't work, what exactly happens? Does it show any error message?

Even if you answer, I've separated some procedures that may help:

Step 1 - Clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off
    2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off
    3. Wait 1 minute with it off
    4. Turn it back on

Step 2 - Update Game:

1. Click Settings > System > Updates;
    2. Activate the options:

-Status of the last console update
    -Status of the last console update

3. Go back to My Games > Manage queue update > Updates > look for Game and click Update;

Step 3 - Detect the game's reserved data:

Note: don't worry, what will be deleted will not affect your account or the game.

1. In the Games library, about the Game;
    2. select the option Manage Games and add-ons;
    3. Click Save Data;
    4. Click on your Account and select Delete everywhere.
    5. Then click Placeholder, and select Clear Placeholder.

Step 4 - Clear Xbox Cache:

1. Go to your Profile and System, and click Settings;
    2. Click Devices and Connections > Bluray > Persistent Storage;
    3. Click Clear Persistent Storage

Step 5 - Change the physical address of the network card:

1. Navigate to General > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address;
    2. Click Clean Up and then click Restart.

Step 6 - Allow multiplayer in Xbox profile privacy

Apply the thread procedures below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Step 7 - Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues

Apply the steps from the link below that are related to NAT connections:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-nat-error

Step 8 - Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.
    Select system > Settings > System > Console Information
    Select Reset console.
    Restore and maintain my games and apps.
    Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

Hoping that everything works out for the best.
    I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  3. cozieboy101 Win User

Hotas compatibility

I already use the HOTAS to play Elite Dangerous but are there any other xbox one games compatible with it?
  4. John P_14 Win User

Can you bring back Elite Dangerous Back to Cloud Gaming

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Unfortunately, we are unable to directly restore games to cloud gaming or Game Pass. Elite Dangerous may have been removed from cloud gaming and Game Pass due to licensing agreements or other factors. If you want to see the game returned to cloud gaming, you can contact the game's developer, Frontier Developments, or provide feedback at feedback.xbox.com to express your interest and request that the game is returned.

I hope this information is useful, and I wish you the best of luck in continuing to play Elite Dangerous.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Sci Fi Games

Elite Dangerous is really good, but it's not like Mass Effect. Halo games?
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Most Disappointing Games of 2015

Elite dangerous is most difficult game I bought. Kinda frustrating. Maybe the future DLC of landing on the planets will spark me up. Cause I'm horrible right now.
Thema:

Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...

1. Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other... - Similar Threads - Dearest Microsoft I'm

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  8. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  9. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  10. My dearest xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    My dearest xbox support: Why is it that every time I buy a new game I need to download and reinstall it multiple times before it chooses to work. Your answer to this is a hard reset, guess what it does not work as well...