Dear xbox i hope you read this :)

Discus and support Dear xbox i hope you read this :) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, dear xbox Dear, xbox Hi, I think you guys should partner with steam you guys will make alot more money if you make the xbox x series £205 more... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AntiScammersOfficial, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Dear xbox i hope you read this :)

Hi, dear xbox

Dear, xbox

Hi,

I think you guys should partner with steam you guys will make alot more money if you make the xbox x series £205 more expensive for you guys to add steam and windows mode but make full windows mode for devs

It should work i hope you guys add it,

PS: Its a suggestion

Dear xbox i hope you read this :) :)

submitted by /u/AntiScammersOfficial
    [link] [comments]

/u/AntiScammersOfficial, Jul 27, 2021
  2. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Dear Epic - my opinion of things to fix in Gears of War 3, hope you read this

Melee is perfectly fine in the pistol, it was way to abused in Gears 1 and a cheap killing method.

Epic was banning people who were idle boosting in matches, and you get kicked out for not playing after a while.

Also, no one from Epic views these forums if you want them to see what you posted, then do it on their forums.
  3. REVERSE LiiVE Win User

snub pistol is slightly underpowered, then again it is a pistol, and most maps provide at least one or two weapons to switch the pistol with such as the boltok, so i wouldnt change the pistol at all

gears 3 has dedicated servers, no person within the game should be able to boot another person, one of the things that still bothers me about gears 1, the ability of a host to boot me after i *** them 3 times in a row, idle time resulting in a boot is a
    good idea

i dont think you have to worry about the rifles or shotguns changing much, everything is gunna stay the way it is, changing anything that drasticaly at this point after thousands have played the beta and know what to expect from gears 3 would only have support
    from very few in reality

melee is pretty much the only thing that shud be fixed, melee should still take 2 hits to down someone, 3 to kill, but if i put 50 bullets in someone, it should not still take 2 mellees to down, at that point the person should already be severely injured
    and should only take one melee to be downed, did anybody else experience this?
  4. Ya boy J Christ Win User

I was fixing to say If you go idle for a few minutes during a match you get booted for "not participating".

I'll admit the snub is a bit underpowered, but it never was an issue.The only thing I think that needs fixing is the range of the mantle kick, and there are a few times where the gnasher doesn't feel consistent. Oh and the TWO hammer of dawns on trenches....
    one is plenty.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial

Sorry for reading this dear sir. You can't stack trials, but I will advise to contact support.

Thank you to bringing this to us….
  6. Desolation-3B8DEA8E- Win User

Is Pachter price right?

$450 for the Xbox One? Dear god I hope not.

On the other hand, $350 for the PS4 sounds nice.
Thema:

Dear xbox i hope you read this :)

1. Dear xbox i hope you read this :) - Similar Threads - Dear hope read

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Dear wise men

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear wise men: Dear wise men: In a perfect world, every controller should have a fingerprint reader. And every controller should turn on any xbox unless you disable it in your gear, specificlly. That would allow...
  4. Dear Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Xbox: Dear Xbox I am hoping that you will see this and that you will consider this as a thing I am someone who played fable 2 but never knew about the chamber of fate chest until very recently. I am...
  5. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  6. Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...: Dear community, My son plays Minecraft on a win10 PC through xbox live. How can I give him a generic controller instead of the mouse? It works on the PC, but doesn't work on Minecraft, or...
  7. Dear xbox insider I need your help

in XboX Insiders
    Dear xbox insider I need your help: Hello, Xbox insiders people are used to be one of you. I had the Xbox update preview. Which I left but there's a thing I need to ask. Is there any way for you all to restore all my logins on my...
  8. Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team: Subject: Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming Service to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express the strong interest and enthusiasm of gamers...
  9. Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...: Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I moved the source to another partition on my laptop Thanks 5300b619-8eff-416e-9950-c9b8d68dbbdc
  10. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...