Dear The Poorly Managed "Enforcement" Team

Discus and support Dear The Poorly Managed "Enforcement" Team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You are the most ineffective users of the kind of power you have, and should never have been thought of in the first place. If you use kind words like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZombieMan1999, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Dear The Poorly Managed "Enforcement" Team

You are the most ineffective users of the kind of power you have, and should never have been thought of in the first place. If you use kind words like "we respect your opinion" or "thank you for the response", I will think even less of you and your team
    even more.

:)

ZombieMan1999, Nov 24, 2017
  2. Dear Enforcement Team

Hello Xbox Enforcement team i would like a answer of why and what were the Circumstances of my account being banned for Communications when i have not of use for vulgar language through microphone and this will affect me in my relations with family and friends
    i communicate with on a regular basis and was reported on mulitple occasions from multiple people is highly unlikely if i have or may have upset one other account or player and would like the comment of the report if is one to be addressed to me through email
    please as i should be eligible to know if the reason for such action to ban me is even legit offence of the terms of service and agreement.

Stanced Drift, Nov 24, 2017
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Dear enforcement team

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums (or Xbox Support) can do anything regarding enforcement actions like a suspension etc.

You will have to go to enforcement.xbox.com for more information, that's the only place where to go regarding enforcement.

4. Daft Badger Win User

Dear Enforcement Team

Just to add that the enforcement team would of already told you via email why you were suspended & are under no obligation to tell you the circumstances or specifics of what you did or said which is something you agreed to when you started your account.

Comms suspensions aren't just for what you have said through a microphone.

Any report filed against someone is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken so you have not been banned for no reason.
  5. ImAnthonyDaniel Win User

Dear Enforcement Team

This is the new account I made that I would love the titanfall season pass that I just bought and the one month I just bought to go towards if you can or if you unban my Jtagy account that will be okay to. I just don't see how its banned for life when I
    never been banned before and I recently played halo 3 and other people were modding it in. Which I left feedback on them but you must have never got it...
  6. soldierboy333 Win User

Dear Enforcement Team

I am sorry you are unsatisfied with the way that xbox works, but if you were banned for cheating, they have something that proves you were.
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

Dear Enforcment Team,

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums.

If you haven't already done so, you can to submit a case review here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home, if eligible.

No one other than an Enforcement team member can responded to any specific suspension items.
  8. WPAK Win User

Dear enforcement team

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums (or Xbox Support) can do anything regarding enforcement actions like a suspension etc.

You will have to go to enforcement.xbox.com for more information, that's the only place where to go regarding enforcement.
Thema:

Dear The Poorly Managed "Enforcement" Team

1. Dear The Poorly Managed "Enforcement" Team - Similar Threads - Dear Poorly Managed

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Dear wise men

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear wise men: Dear wise men: In a perfect world, every controller should have a fingerprint reader. And every controller should turn on any xbox unless you disable it in your gear, specificlly. That would allow...
  4. Dear Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Xbox: Dear Xbox I am hoping that you will see this and that you will consider this as a thing I am someone who played fable 2 but never knew about the chamber of fate chest until very recently. I am...
  5. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  6. Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...: Dear community, My son plays Minecraft on a win10 PC through xbox live. How can I give him a generic controller instead of the mouse? It works on the PC, but doesn't work on Minecraft, or...
  7. Dear xbox insider I need your help

in XboX Insiders
    Dear xbox insider I need your help: Hello, Xbox insiders people are used to be one of you. I had the Xbox update preview. Which I left but there's a thing I need to ask. Is there any way for you all to restore all my logins on my...
  8. Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team: Subject: Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming Service to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express the strong interest and enthusiasm of gamers...
  9. Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...: Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I moved the source to another partition on my laptop Thanks 5300b619-8eff-416e-9950-c9b8d68dbbdc
  10. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...