Dear Mods, people find this sub all the time and post unrelated "pls help with my Xbox"...

Discus and support Dear Mods, people find this sub all the time and post unrelated "pls help with my Xbox"... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please, do something about this. This is not a sub for self-service community support for people who just got an Xbox 360 that doesn't turn on or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yugabe, Jan 22, 2023.

1. /u/yugabe
    /u/yugabe Guest

Dear Mods, people find this sub all the time and post unrelated "pls help with my Xbox"...

Please, do something about this. This is not a sub for self-service community support for people who just got an Xbox 360 that doesn't turn on or asking if sitting on it is okay. This is rule #4 on the sub. If there was some way to enforce not being able to ask whatever without providing either what ring they're on or something, this will deteriorate even further. Not a good look on Xbox, given that this is the "official" community of the Insider program.

submitted by /u/yugabe
    [link] [comments]

/u/yugabe, Jan 22, 2023
  2. HurricaneTango Win User

BANN MODDED CONTROLLERS

I agree with you. They're pointless and it does help people cheat. When I played Modern Wafare 2 in Free-For-All, all I ran into were people using the FAL with a modded controller. Sure it ticked me off, but I did my best to beat the snot out of them with
    my Sub-Machine guns.
  3. Talax Lives Win User

[mod removed] console ban

From Youtube:

liked twice and subbed to both channels my xbox live gt is [mod removed] please invite me to the next lobby

[mod removed]

It was for a modded 10th prestige lobby.

AND:

i subbed and liked my gt is [mod removed]

[mod removed] 6 hours ago

Clean up your act before you post on official forums
  4. get wrecked st Win User

Help with @gmail.com attached to an Xbox Live account

xbox help I HAVE BEEN HACKED pls get it back my gamer tag is [Mod Removed]HE CHANGED EVERY THING
  5. ClarkRobbie Win User

Microsoft Games on Windows 10

I'm still waiting for help here. All I'm getting is other people complaining about similar but, I think, unrelated problems.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the games several times.

My computer logs me in alright but these games still keep cutting out.
  6. Zetsumi Itazuki Win User

Has anyone ever seen this ??????

the answer to this problem is right in Microsoft's face all they have to do is shut down the websites providing the cheats and find the people hacking and modding and get the mods or hacks taken away from them like find hackers that just hack to help people
    and get them to help make a mod to make the other obsolete because there are people out there that will only hack to get some ones account back
Thema:

1. Dear Mods, people find this sub all the time and post unrelated "pls help with my Xbox"... - Similar Threads - Dear Mods find

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Dear wise men

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear wise men: Dear wise men: In a perfect world, every controller should have a fingerprint reader. And every controller should turn on any xbox unless you disable it in your gear, specificlly. That would allow...
  4. Dear Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Xbox: Dear Xbox I am hoping that you will see this and that you will consider this as a thing I am someone who played fable 2 but never knew about the chamber of fate chest until very recently. I am...
  5. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  6. Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...: Dear community, My son plays Minecraft on a win10 PC through xbox live. How can I give him a generic controller instead of the mouse? It works on the PC, but doesn't work on Minecraft, or...
  7. Dear xbox insider I need your help

in XboX Insiders
    Dear xbox insider I need your help: Hello, Xbox insiders people are used to be one of you. I had the Xbox update preview. Which I left but there's a thing I need to ask. Is there any way for you all to restore all my logins on my...
  8. Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team: Subject: Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming Service to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express the strong interest and enthusiasm of gamers...
  9. Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...: Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I moved the source to another partition on my laptop Thanks 5300b619-8eff-416e-9950-c9b8d68dbbdc
  10. Dear Xbox this guy scammed me on rocket league his name is [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Xbox this guy scammed me on rocket league his name is [mod removed]: I got scammed on rocket league please ban him asap before he ruins more peoples day his name is [mod removed] DEAR chubzman5855 f1c5e743-0706-4354-96b6-6a3d92893ccc