Dear Microsoft my hdmi Port stopped working.

Discus and support Dear Microsoft my hdmi Port stopped working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft someone gifted me an Xbox series x for Christmas. For the first 5 months everything thing was working perfectly fine until one day... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iZeekie3629, Nov 6, 2022.

1. iZeekie3629
    iZeekie3629 Guest

Dear Microsoft someone gifted me an Xbox series x for Christmas. For the first 5 months everything thing was working perfectly fine until one day unexpectedly the hdmi Port stopped working I tried everything switching hdmi cords checking the hdmi Port but when I hooked the HDMI cable to another device it worked so I'm lost on what to do please help Thank You.

:)

iZeekie3629, Nov 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this IZEEKIE3629

Just to confirm, the console display video signal with every HDMI cord except the one that you always used before this started to happen?
  3. Internet Expert Win User

HDMI port stopped working on the X

If you've exhausted all of the steps outlined in this
    support article about troubleshooting a blank screen
    , then you'll have to send your Xbox in for repair. If your console still doesn't work after Microsoft's repair, then immediately contact Xbox Support (choose phone or chat), explain your situation, and
    they should help you out.

To start the repair process, go here: https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

For a faster repair solution (and to avoid worrying about getting back a still-broken Xbox), you can do the "Advanced Exchange" program to get your defective Xbox exchanged for a refurbished, working Xbox. This will place a hold on your credit card (for
    as much as the One X costs, afaik) which will be released once Microsoft receives your defective console.
  4. Brosph Stalinn Win User

Xbox wont show a picture

Could it be a bad hdmi port on the Xbox? When I changed the settings it just stopped working, it had worked fine until that point
  5. zafeergt Win User

HDMI Port Not working

My HDMI port stopped working as well. Tried everything-

Used a different HDMI cable

Used multiple HDMI ports on TV

Restarted console different ways (as outlined above)

I spoke to a rep and they are asking to send it in for repair. My console is just over a year old and I am having to pay $100+ to send in for repair (out of warranty). This is ridiculous, my Kinect sensor stopped working a few months back and I had to replace
    it. It was under warranty but had to pay for shipping (around $40). I am spending almost half the cost of a new console on repairs. Is there a way I can return this console to Microsoft and get a refund? I am tired of it breaking down every few months and
    having to dish out extra money to fix it!
  6. MoJaux Win User

4K making TV unable to see Xbox One X (solved)

I did that, and even tried a different HDMI port and enabled HDMI Deep Color on that port as well but it wouldnt work. To be fair it initially worked and then suddenly stopped, which led to the current predicament. I plugged into a sucky non-4k tv and the
    Xbox auto-reverted out of 4k mode.

thanks for replying!
Thema:

1. Dear Microsoft my hdmi Port stopped working. - Similar Threads - Dear Microsoft hdmi

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  4. DEAR MICROSOFT AND 343

in XBoX Accessibility
    DEAR MICROSOFT AND 343: ok i am so sick of this microsoft for the love of god oh microsoft and 343 i spent money on halo and cant even play any of them my account is not banned ive done the credential manager nonsense...
  5. Dear microsoft can my account get banned for logging into minecraft on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear microsoft can my account get banned for logging into minecraft on my ps4: Dear microsoft can my account get banned for logging into minecraft on my ps4 cc822d4f-9b91-403e-be87-2e181bca251c
  6. Dear Microsoft, this is a note from an old timer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, this is a note from an old timer.: I wanted to post a discussion here for the gamers who remember gaming on the original xbox, playstation, even Atari... My experiences from these old platforms is that the games did not have as...
  7. Dear Microsoft, please give us the ability to support hardware ourselves in Forza games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft, please give us the ability to support hardware ourselves in Forza games.: We're not asking you to officially support the Xbox wireless racing wheel (or wireless speed wheel) in the Forza games because we know the amount of people using these isn't significant enough to...
  8. A little helpor idea for our dear Xbox OS devs at Microsoft

in XboX Insiders
    A little helpor idea for our dear Xbox OS devs at Microsoft: [IMG] submitted by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2 [link] [comments]
  9. Dear Microsoft, are you doing anything to combat the scalping of your consoles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear Microsoft, are you doing anything to combat the scalping of your consoles?: Not for nothing, but the immense response to the release of the consoles, has prompted scalpers to buy most of the supply of these consoles. They are being sold on obvious marketplace locations...
  10. Dear Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft: Hi xbox are you guys adding 2k21 to gamepass ultimate beacause you guys took away 2k20 from gamepass and i thought u were adding 2k21 9268e65e-881f-4182-9168-c966935ca849