DeadRising 3 install help!

Discus and support DeadRising 3 install help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Dead Rising 3 and when I put it in the xbox one to install it said it required a 12GB update! I have currently had it on for 8 hours and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WEBERXXX, Mar 18, 2014.

  1. WEBERXXX
    WEBERXXX Guest

    DeadRising 3 install help!


    I just bought Dead Rising 3 and when I put it in the xbox one to install it said it required a 12GB update!

    I have currently had it on for 8 hours and its still installing and sitting at 36 percent.

    I read on the support threads to turn of wireless network and install offline, but it won't install like that, it comes up with an error message. Help!

    Luke

    :)
     
    WEBERXXX, Mar 18, 2014
    #1
  2. TheJedio
    TheJedio Guest
    Okay we have seen microsoft have delivered

    Deadrising 3 was an exclusive right?
     
    TheJedio, Mar 18, 2014
    #2
  3. Deadrising 3

    Map size really isn't that big of a deal. The developers have already confirmed the game is bigger than the first two games combined, so that in itself already tells you how much content to expect. In my opinion, there is a such thing as too much area in
    a video game. Having a more condensed area allows the developers to put in more details into buildings, instead of having barren landscapes.
     
    JukeBoxHero141, Mar 18, 2014
    #3
  4. Andrew Barr
    Andrew Barr Guest

    DeadRising 3 install help!

    The best thing I could think of to hand, as I never came across this problem with Dead Rising 3 but I had a similar issue when try to download and play one of the Battlefield 4 add-ons

    One thing I would try first is shut down the system if you haven't already done so by holding in the power button for 5 seconds, this will force the Xbox One to turn off completely. This is only useful if you have the Instant On feature enabled. If that
    doesn't help then the option that I had work for me is:

    Go to Games and Apps > Dead Rising 3 > Press Menu and go to Manage Game

    From there you should be able to delete what you have downloaded for the update and start again, this worked for me with Battlefield 4 although they were much smaller updates so unfortunately you would have to start from scratch again, but if it gets you
    in to play Dead Rising 3 it will be worth it.

    Hopefully this helps

    Andrew
     
    Andrew Barr, Mar 18, 2014
    #4
  5. Andrew Barr Win User

    DeadRising 3 install help!

    The best thing I could think of to hand, as I never came across this problem with Dead Rising 3 but I had a similar issue when try to download and play one of the Battlefield 4 add-ons

    One thing I would try first is shut down the system if you haven't already done so by holding in the power button for 5 seconds, this will force the Xbox One to turn off completely. This is only useful if you have the Instant On feature enabled. If that
    doesn't help then the option that I had work for me is:

    Go to Games and Apps > Dead Rising 3 > Press Menu and go to Manage Game

    From there you should be able to delete what you have downloaded for the update and start again, this worked for me with Battlefield 4 although they were much smaller updates so unfortunately you would have to start from scratch again, but if it gets you
    in to play Dead Rising 3 it will be worth it.

    Hopefully this helps

    Andrew
  6. TheJedio Win User

    Okay we have seen microsoft have delivered

    Deadrising 3 was an exclusive right?
  7. TH3 FRANCH15E Win User

    What Xbox One game are you most excited for?

    deadrising 3 & forza 5 for me
  8. the jackal 57 Win User

    this or forza 5?

    Well between the two, Forza 5 is amazing and Deadrising 3 is so much fun.

    However I am a little disappointed that Forza 5 has less cars in it than previous installments. Also I wish they had decided to add night races and weather conditions also. Aside from that Forza 5 is a great game, I'd give it a 8.5 out of 10.

    Deadrising 3 is loads of fun though and I myself am surprised at how much I find myself addicted to it. Capcom really stepped it up this time. Between the two choices I'd definitely go with Deadrising but pick up Forza to eventually.
  9. Three Lions 88 Win User

    Deadrising 3

    Managed to do it now lol. Was the loaders level which glitched first time round and wouldnt let me progress :)
Thema:

DeadRising 3 install help!

Loading...
  1. DeadRising 3 install help! - Similar Threads - DeadRising install help

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...