Dead space 2 online pass

Discus and support Dead space 2 online pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own dead space 2 for the xbox 360 and used the supplied code for the online pass, I am now playing on xbox one but cannot recover the pass, any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by auchinleck1959, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Dead space 2 online pass

I own dead space 2 for the xbox 360 and used the supplied code for the online pass, I am now playing on xbox one but cannot recover the pass, any suggestions please

:)

auchinleck1959, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Am I missing much by not getting Dead Space 2 brand new?

So with Dead Space 3 coming out soon I want to revist Dead Space 1 and pick up Dead Space 2 whilst I am at it. I understand Dead Space 2 comes with a online pass though? is it one just for the stupid multiplayer mode they put in? if so I couldn't care less
    and will buy pre-owned.

PlatinumSpectre, Sep 20, 2017
  3. Londez84
    Londez84 Guest
    I found a fix for getting the online pass in Dead Space 2 on Xbox One backwards compatibility

Alot of Xbox One users who have downloaded Dead Space 2 from the Xbox store have been having trouble getting the Online Pass required for multiplayer. The game prompts you to select an option for online play; a 2 day free trial, purchase an online pass
    and download an online pass using a 25 digit code. The option for purchasing an Online Pass is greyed out, and Microsoft doesn't give you a 25 digit code when you download the game, so none of these options work. EA made the Online Pass free a while ago,
    but if you select the Dead Space 2 Online pass in the xbox store, it's listed as currently unavailable.

To get the Online Pass, you have to load Dead Space 2, go to the main menu, select "Store," and then go to the box where content for the game is displayed and scroll down to the Online Pass. It should be available to download and
    listed as free.

Londez84, Sep 20, 2017
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

No Online Pass for Syndicate

^^ Yeah, it was EA. I was having problems getting my online pass for Dead Space 2 to work. They sorted it out for me.
  5. Y3ll0Wm0nk3y Win User

new to dead space 2 looking for friends

Hey dude, i would like to play halo or dead space 2 with you. I don't have the online pass though.
  6. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

Battlefield 3

[quote user="MISFITSWITCH"]Will not work there is a online pass with this game and 99% that will be coming out.[/quote]

Yes but as I recall with some of EA games, they allow you play online for 2 days before making you buy a pass. Dead Space 2 for example.
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

dead space 2 pass online

Greetings, fenixRAZOR! Did you follow these steps to purchase and activate the pass:
    www.ea.com/.../ds2-online-pass-360 If you followed those steps and are still encountering this issue I would recommend getting in touch with
    https://help.ea.com/ for assistance. They should be able to help you further with this problem. Thanks in advance! Let me know if you have any further questions. :)
  8. GalaKnight Win User

Trouble with the game dlc etc

Just to quickly clarify, is this with Dead Space 2 or Dead Space 3? We are currently investigating DLC issues similar to what you described for Dead Space 2 specifically. Could you list the specific content exact names so we can take a deeper look?

That will help us a bunch!
    The specific DLC we all seem to be having issues with is Collector's Edition Items, RIvet Gun and Online Pass.
Thema:

Dead space 2 online pass

1. Dead space 2 online pass - Similar Threads - Dead space online

2. Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game": I've been trying play with a friend (Series X and Series S) and no matter what we try it says it failed to work. I've tried restarting, checking ip, redownloading the online pass, etc but it just...
  3. Dead space 3 online pass issue - Xbox series x - 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead space 3 online pass issue - Xbox series x - 2023: Hi, I have been trying to get the online pass for dead space 3 on my Xbox series x but with no luck. 1-When I first open the game i get presented with 2 options A- to enter code for online...
  4. Dead Space Remake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space Remake: Everywhere the last week on the Internet there has been ads stating the dead space remake would launch on game pass today and so far nothing. So was this a lie or is it glitched?...
  5. Dead space 3 multiplayer says failed to join or please wait hosting game load screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead space 3 multiplayer says failed to join or please wait hosting game load screen: Me and my Friend started a Coop save on dead space 3. It worked fine until we hit chapter 4 and now every time we try to connect, it says "failed to join" or is stuck on an infinite loading screen...
  6. Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?: In the store on my Xbox Series S, it's saying Dead Space (2023) is not playable on this device. Why is that when I'm buying it from the store? 7a643761-62c9-4f2c-b331-2a209d8154b0
  7. I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...: No matter what I try i am unable to get the online pass via xcloud 2827ed1b-15cd-40f5-98a4-1357e6b53c5f
  8. Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1: I have an XBox 1, updated to for backwards compatability. Just bought Dead Space (2008) All's well UNTIL the start of Chapter 2 when I pick up the Kinesis control The TL button does not activate...
  9. Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please...: Hi there I purchased the Dead Space game for £79.99 but is not allowed me to install the game. Please advice me what to do Thanks bfe942e4-5710-4301-938b-11237fa5ce40
  10. How to get the Dead Space 3 Online Pass on Xcloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get the Dead Space 3 Online Pass on Xcloud?: I want to play it with a friend but i cant because the game ask me for a Online Pass but when i go to downloadable content and try to get it the xbox app told me that i cant use that function....