Dead Rising 5

Discus and support Dead Rising 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do you think another publisher or developer will pick up the rights to Dead Rising 5 after its cancellation? 79d958aa-7858-41ff-99d5-98b1c128e515 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AP4RK, Jul 5, 2022.

1. AP4RK
    AP4RK Guest

Dead Rising 5

Do you think another publisher or developer will pick up the rights to Dead Rising 5 after its cancellation?

:)

AP4RK, Jul 5, 2022
  2. MythagoPrincess Win User

Trying Xbox one Today

Dead Rising was by far the best one I got to play here in the UK. (Only got to try Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct and Rise)
  3. A Virtual Duck Win User

MS and Games?

I have a (not so) grand total of 4 retail (disc) and 3 downloadable games. (Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, Forza 5; Killer Instinct, KSR Preseason, Peggle 2)

Of those:

5 do not have an Xbox 360 version as of yet. (KI, KSRP, Peggle 2, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5)

5 do not have a PC version as of yet. (KI, KSRP, Peggle 2, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5)

6 cannot be played on PS4 as of yet. (KI, KSRP, Peggle 2, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Titanfall)

5 are completely Xbox Exclusive at the moment. (KI, KSRP, Peggle 2, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5)

The "as of yet" and "at the moment" are for Peggle 2 and no other game.

They are all excellent excepting Battlefield 4, but I don't really play KI and I rarely play KSRP.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

We're here for the games

[quote user="iceman1731"]

The only one that would temp me is Halo 5, I like the Dead Rising series, but it's not exclusive.

[/quote]

Dead Rising 3 is Exclusive to the Xbox One.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Top 5 Xbox One games

Forza 5.

Titanfall.

Dead Rising 3.

Killer Instinct.

Ryse.
  6. R1CH5TER Win User

Best Zombie Game

Resident evil 5, dead island, dead rising 2, left for dead 1 or 2. Thats the order in which i would rate them.
Thema:

Dead Rising 5

1. Dead Rising 5 - Similar Threads - Dead Rising

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  4. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  5. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  6. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  7. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  8. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  9. Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game": I've been trying play with a friend (Series X and Series S) and no matter what we try it says it failed to work. I've tried restarting, checking ip, redownloading the online pass, etc but it just...
  10. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e