Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game

Discus and support Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; DEAR 'DEAD RISING 4' PLAYER The game was unable to launch because it could not establish a connection to the revalidation servers. Please enable your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Wilize, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Wilize
    Wilize Guest

DEAR 'DEAD RISING 4' PLAYER
    The game was unable to launch because it could not establish a connection to the revalidation servers.

Please enable your internet connection and then restart the game to play.

Picture Link : http://puu.sh/DTKcq/014d9e248b.jpg

So my problem simply is that i cant start Dead Rising up without getting this message,

and there is no help to find on the internet on the topic at all,

and yes i do have internet access been talking over discord and playing Gears of War4 over the abox [beta] app ?

:)

Wilize, Jul 20, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there wilize,

Thanks for the update on the issue. I recommend to try the following articles for more troubleshooting information:

If the issue persists, we recommend:

• Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide
      feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

Hope this helps.
  3. Wilize Win User

hi
    XBF Crystal P
    thanks for your answer

but i did not find anything under

but i did find an old halo post where some one mentions to do this:

windows + R WSRESET

and windows + x then Comand Prompt (Admin) ipconfig/flushdns

but that alone did not work then i tried disabling my firewall again and start up the game and this time it worked,

so not sure what did it for me to be precise,

but i think it was a mix of things because i have tried to run with firewall disabled before, and that did not work

but all in all it started up as i am writing this message
  4. Wilize Win User

Hey
    napalm 31337

So yea sorry i did not add that to the list of thinks that i have tried,

Tried that the other day and again now,

and it is still not doing any things for me,

Still just getting the same messages when i start the up game
  5. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Hello Wilize,

Have you tried to un-installing and Re-installing the game, if not please try this first

Can you also advise how long you have had this issue.

thank you
  6. Wilize Win User

Hello
    XBOX TECH VIRUS
    thanks for the answer,

Yes i have tried to reinstall the game, and i have been having the problem for 3 days now

Some extra info: i have
    Open-Nat and access to my router if i need to set/open any ports,

but its not a thing, i found anything about on the internet so fare!

i have also been looking under systems/services if any xbox applications was not running, and they where running as normal

plus i been looking at my firewall settings and i do believe it looks fine too,

i mean i have not been doing any special settings in there any way,

but if you have any suggestions i am open for them
Thema:

1. Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game - Similar Threads - Dead Rising revalidation

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  4. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  5. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  6. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  7. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  8. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  9. Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game": I've been trying play with a friend (Series X and Series S) and no matter what we try it says it failed to work. I've tried restarting, checking ip, redownloading the online pass, etc but it just...
  10. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e