Dead rising 4 crash on start up

Discus and support Dead rising 4 crash on start up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im really fire up now to solve that, -- even if that game not worth it; So: On start up game close and open support page on capcom site, with submit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dragga AR, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Dragga AR
    Dragga AR Guest

Im really fire up now to solve that, -- even if that game not worth it;
    So:

On start up game close and open support page on capcom site, with submit error form

code: 88500004, which(form) btw not work.

PC much above system requirements, intel/nvidia;

Sure im double check drivers, updates, dx, other games.

Find that error in event viewer:

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM

Date: 1/15/2023 5:31:27 PM

Event ID: 10010

Task Category: None

Level: Error

Keywords: Classic

User:

Computer:

Description: The server 3F65914F.SwaggerPC_3.0.17.2_x64__rdarpxrtkxb3r!App did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Have no a idea how post xml here, but on some solution i seen changes trough regedit, so:

Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM" Guid="{1B562E86-B7AA-4131-BADC-B6F3A001407E}

Go trough all 5 steps from here:

https://appuals.com/fix-the-server-did-not-register-with-dcom-within-the-required-timeout/

Change ownership "packages" folder

and "WindowsApps" folder permissions

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d5t539/fix_for_windows_10_apps_instantly_closing_event/

:)

Dragga AR, Jan 15, 2023
  2. R1CH5TER Win User

Dead Rising remakes coming

I will pick these up, still have the originals but cant help myself when it comes to dead rising game's, really looking forward to dead rising 4
  3. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Left 4 Dead or Dead Rising?

Welcome ShadowKiss93! Left 4 Dead or Dead Rising? I would choose Dead Rising. You should also look up a game called Dead Island, looks like another fun zombie game.
  4. HMS Diamond Win User

You Cant Kill Whats Already Dead.

i like the zombies in cod and dead rising but left 4 dead and dead rising sucked
  5. Wilize Win User

Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game

hi
    XBF Crystal P
    thanks for your answer

but i did not find anything under

but i did find an old halo post where some one mentions to do this:

windows + R WSRESET

and windows + x then Comand Prompt (Admin) ipconfig/flushdns

but that alone did not work then i tried disabling my firewall again and start up the game and this time it worked,

so not sure what did it for me to be precise,

but i think it was a mix of things because i have tried to run with firewall disabled before, and that did not work

but all in all it started up as i am writing this message
  6. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

So what's everybody looking forward to for the rest of 2016?

dead rising triple pack dead rising 4 forza horizon 3
Thema:

1. Dead rising 4 crash on start up - Similar Threads - Dead rising crash

2. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  3. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  4. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  5. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  6. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  7. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  8. Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game": I've been trying play with a friend (Series X and Series S) and no matter what we try it says it failed to work. I've tried restarting, checking ip, redownloading the online pass, etc but it just...
  9. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  10. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...