Dead Rising 3 Update is crazy

Discus and support Dead Rising 3 Update is crazy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WOW whats up with the dead rising 3 update 5 hours and its only at %50 WTF ! My fist xbox one game i hope there all not like this :(... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Capt.SlapNuTzs, Feb 1, 2014.

  1. Dead Rising 3 Update is crazy


    WOW whats up with the dead rising 3 update 5 hours and its only at %50 WTF !

    My fist xbox one game i hope there all not like this Dead Rising 3 Update is crazy :(

    :)
     
    Capt.SlapNuTzs, Feb 1, 2014
    #1
  2. jourmoi
    jourmoi Guest
    jourmoi, Feb 1, 2014
    #2
  3. What are you buying at Xbox One launch?

    DOE X1

    Ryse = eye orgasm

    Dead rising 3 = crazy fun orgasm
     
    IP a u II i o, Feb 1, 2014
    #3
  4. Dead Rising 3 Update is crazy

    also why is there no forum for this game ?
     
    Capt.SlapNuTzs, Feb 1, 2014
    #4
  5. Capt.SlapNuTzs Win User

    Dead Rising 3 Update is crazy

    also why is there no forum for this game ?
  6. IP a u II i o Win User

    What are you buying at Xbox One launch?

    DOE X1

    Ryse = eye orgasm

    Dead rising 3 = crazy fun orgasm
  7. jourmoi Win User

    fyi Dead Rising 3 update 13GB mandatory

  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

    Your personal launch bundle

    Day one edition console with Dead Rising 3 and Ryse!

    -

    Funny because I thought that getting two games at launch was a lot, but most people are averaging 5. You crazy!
  9. BusGod Win User

    Blu-Ray Player updated today, DVDs now play much better!

    Mine does auto update. It even did the 13Gig, Dead Rising 3 update.
Thema:

Dead Rising 3 Update is crazy

Loading...
  1. Dead Rising 3 Update is crazy - Similar Threads - Dead Rising Update

  2. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  3. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  4. Dead Space mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Dead Space mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X: Hi there, recently I started playing Dead Space game on Xbox Series X. I was playing for some time on Xbox controller but as I use for other shooter games keyboard and mouse I tried also in Dead...
  5. Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.

    in XboX Insiders
    Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.: I hope this message finds you well. I would like to kindly suggest the addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the "Stream Your Own Game" feature on xCloud. As someone living under difficult...
  6. Left 4 dead 2 dlc's

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Left 4 dead 2 dlc's: I have the left for dead 2 CD, and I want to purchase and play the dlc's they have advertised. I saw that the Xbox 360 store has been disabled. But I was wondering if there is still anyway I can...
  7. Red dead redemption disc not working.

    in XboX Insiders
    Red dead redemption disc not working.: I don’t even know if this is the right place to post this but I have this Xbox 360 disc for red dead redemption and if I put it in my Xbox one it doesn’t work even when I install it first then...
  8. game key accepted take me to a dead link to download game ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    game key accepted take me to a dead link to download game ?: Bought a game key for ms flight 2020, key is accepted ond give me a link . when I click the link I get error code umpalOUgSZlu1v3rKVLOg.14 and say page cannot be found. this is for the PC version...
  9. Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs?: Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs 3c24d5a9-c33a-437d-ab7f-48391778e575
  10. Dead By Daylight. Connecting issue.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight. Connecting issue.: 31.12.2023 I purchased Dead by Daylight. I can't launch it because Xbox is forcing me to purchase a Game Pass plan. Why is that since I bought the game 1.5 years ago? Dead by Daylight: DEFINITE...