Dead Rising 3 Season pass question

Discus and support Dead Rising 3 Season pass question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought seasons pass for dead rising 3. But I cannot find how to play the other four playable characters. I do not see how to select them as options... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deep Cove, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Deep Cove
    Deep Cove Guest

I bought seasons pass for dead rising 3. But I cannot find how to play the other four playable characters. I do not see how to select them as options anywhere on the menu screen. Help! Thanks

:)

Deep Cove, Jan 3, 2014
  2. I have problem purchasing from my Xbox One

it happened to me today

tried to buy walking dead and dead rising 3 season pass

PBR9002 occurs Dead Rising 3 Season pass question :( Dead Rising 3 Season pass question :( Dead Rising 3 Season pass question :(

Roxszinga 360ID, Jan 3, 2014
  3. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    XBOX ONE games for gold - July !

Just noticed Dead Rising 3 and season pass is on deals for gold this week

neilhorgan, Jan 3, 2014
  4. SyxxNine
    SyxxNine Guest

The DLC has not been released yet. I think it will be released the 21st of January, unless it has been delayed again.

SyxxNine, Jan 19, 2014
  5. neilhorgan Win User

XBOX ONE games for gold - July !

Just noticed Dead Rising 3 and season pass is on deals for gold this week
  6. Roxszinga 360ID Win User

I have problem purchasing from my Xbox One

it happened to me today

tried to buy walking dead and dead rising 3 season pass

PBR9002 occurs :( :( :(
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

Operation Broken Eagle is garbage.

Not very clear that this is about "Dead Rising 3" from the title but thankfully folks have cleared it up in the body of the thread.

While "Dead Rising 3" is an awesome game there's nothing really in the DLC description that had me thinking I want to throw that sort of money at a 'Season Pass'.
  8. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Season Pass ???

I would like to warn you though. You probably shouldn't get the season pass for dead rising unless you are a hardcore dead rising 3 fan. They are not amazing. You will get roughly 4 hours of bonus content for the 30 bucks you pay.
  9. SyxxNine Win User

The DLC has not been released yet. I think it will be released the 21st of January, unless it has been delayed again.
Thema:

1. Dead Rising 3 Season pass question - Similar Threads - Dead Rising Season

2. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  3. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  4. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  5. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  6. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  7. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  8. Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game": I've been trying play with a friend (Series X and Series S) and no matter what we try it says it failed to work. I've tried restarting, checking ip, redownloading the online pass, etc but it just...
  9. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  10. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...