Dead rising 3 queries

Discus and support Dead rising 3 queries in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There's nothing on the app either lol Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flaming Pingu, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Dead rising 3 queries

There's nothing on the app either lol

Flaming Pingu, Jan 4, 2014
  2. The calls from Jamie should just come through as you play, if you miss any, tapping the phone icon on the smartglass companion will still activate the missed call. It's worth checking in the messages and "to do" list on there too.

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 5, 2014
  3. I have the glitch where it doesn't recognise my beer hat or cart blueprints you get from using the attribute points. Seems to be a problem for a few more having looked on various forums. Stops me getting the prestige hound achievement although that seems
    unlikely for me as not keen on griding out 200000 zombie kills.

ResidentWebbo, Jan 5, 2014
  4. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

Dead rising 3 queries

[quote user="ResidentWebbo"]

I have the glitch where it doesn't recognise my beer hat or cart blueprints you get from using the attribute points. Seems to be a problem for a few more having looked on various forums. Stops me getting the prestige hound achievement although that seems

[/quote]

use the 'Hog' up and down the highway.

There be TONS of the biters!!

ShaunPerry, Jan 6, 2014
  5. [quote user="Fear the Doctor"]

[quote user="ResidentWebbo"]

I have the glitch where it doesn't recognise my beer hat or cart blueprints you get from using the attribute points. Seems to be a problem for a few more having looked on various forums. Stops me getting the prestige hound achievement although that seems

[/quote]

use the 'Hog' up and down the highway.

There be TONS of the biters!!

[/quote]

You get more kills more quickly using the aim/shoot mode on the Elemental Staff with it set to freeze damage... just wander the streets destroying the mobs/hordes. I've had the kill combo counter max out and reset doing that. (doesn't work against zombie
    firefighters, you have to switch to flame mode to kill them strangely enough)

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 6, 2014
  6. Already been using the hog method but the Elemental Staff I will have to try. Thanks. Not going to attempt it though until I know there has been a fix for my previous issue.

ResidentWebbo, Jan 6, 2014
  7. Do the bosses re appear if you restart the chapters

Flaming Pingu, Jan 6, 2014
  8. Dead rising 3 queries

Yes they do. The whole chapter is fresh.

ResidentWebbo, Jan 6, 2014
  9. Cheers do you know which chapter it is, I know it was early on

Flaming Pingu, Jan 6, 2014
  10. Zhi is in Chapter 0

EDIT: He might still be available in Ch 1 as well, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 7, 2014
  11. He appears pretty quickly in Ch 0. Basically do the first side mission with Annie and the spray cans then you get the telephone call regarding him. If going for collectables, don't forgot to use the key on the Happy Good Mart nearby. There is a Frank statue.
    The door is locked if just using chapter select so you have to get the key.

ResidentWebbo, Jan 7, 2014
  12. New update today. Supposed to fix to the beer hat achievement glitch (which I am experiencing). Not had chance to get home and check though.

ResidentWebbo, Apr 8, 2014
  13. Dead rising 3 queries

Thanks for the FYI Webbo.

Would be nice if devs added a change log in the digi-manual for all to see.

Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
  14. Daft Badger Win User

Dead rising 3 queries

You need to use the smartglass app to contact him via the phone icon.Not going to comment on the other thing you said lol.
  15. Flaming Pingu Win User

Dead rising 3 queries

I don't get any missions from the smart glass app I had to contact Jamie but there's no where to talk to him lol read about and if you get to a certain point you can't talk
  16. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Dead rising 3 queries

The locked buildings with blueprints inside are all either side-missions or psychopath encounters... I've got one left to get, just trying to figure out which mission/psycho the house belongs to so I can go to the right chapter.... unfortunately, with chapter
    select, it seems to reset which buildings you've been in and unlocked, a bit of trial and error should get me in tho.
  17. Daft Badger Win User

Dead rising 3 queries

You can get all of the blueprints without smartglass.You can't get to some untill quite late in the game providing you do all the side quests.
  18. Daft Badger Win User

Dead rising 3 queries

Chapter 8 is the best time to go collecting as there's no time limit as far as i know.

As long as you don't trigger a certain event on a rooftop you can wander about at your own pace.
Thema:

Dead rising 3 queries

1. Dead rising 3 queries - Similar Threads - Dead rising queries

2. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  3. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  4. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  5. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  6. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  7. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  8. Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game": I've been trying play with a friend (Series X and Series S) and no matter what we try it says it failed to work. I've tried restarting, checking ip, redownloading the online pass, etc but it just...
  9. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  10. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...