Dead rising 3 queries

Discus and support Dead rising 3 queries in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any help would be great , I'm nearing the end of the game and would like to know if there's a point of no return, as I wanna collect and do everything,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flaming Pingu, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Dead rising 3 queries

Any help would be great , I'm nearing the end of the game and would like to know if there's a point of no return, as I wanna collect and do everything, also if I start another game afterwards will my stats be carried over or do I start afresh

:)

Flaming Pingu, Dec 31, 2013
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Dec 31, 2013
  3. jourmoi
    jourmoi Guest
    jourmoi, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Dead rising 3 queries

There is a point of no return for everything as the game goes on.

Most missions are time sensative and have a timer bar running out in the top left of the screen.

However all the stat boosts you obtain and weapon plans you discover all carry over whenever you re-start. So if you died and re-started you'd keep your stats. If you complete the game, you'll be able to play the whole thing with all your stats and unlocks
    as well.

So there is a point of no return for side quests but I'm not sure about the main quest.

And you can re-start the game at any time with all your stats intact.

Hope that helps.

Az

Azrael008uk, Dec 31, 2013
  5. Your stats/level/unlocks also persist if you use chapter select too.

BTW, here's a list of side-missions and the chapters they appear in, you may need access to some of the buildings they take you to to get all collectibles/blueprints.

www.cheatmasters.com/.../dead-rising-3-guide (the actual walkthroughs are incomplete, but the list of side-missions and psychopaths for the various chapters is
    there)

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 1, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Chapter 8 is the best time to go collecting as there's no time limit as far as i know.

As long as you don't trigger a certain event on a rooftop you can wander about at your own pace.

Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2014
  7. Cheers peeps and yeah I've on missed one boss right at the begin cause I did the noobish thing of thinking it was he health going down and it wasn't it was the time limit lol any way

Flaming Pingu, Jan 1, 2014
  8. marknally
    marknally Guest

Dead rising 3 queries

Sorry to hijack your thread Pingu Can anyone tell me, the locked doors dotted around the city, do you have to do anything to trigger them or do they all open as the story progresses?

marknally, Jan 2, 2014
  9. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    I've triggered a few by doing side missions. Someone said some are tied to smartglass just like the locked boxes but i'm not sure

ShaunPerry, Jan 2, 2014
  10. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Yeah,there are a few tied to the smartglass app.They contain food & weapon stashes.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  11. marknally
    marknally Guest
    Ah ok cheers lads, just I've got a couple of blueprints that look like they are behind the locked doors.

marknally, Jan 3, 2014
  12. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You can get all of the blueprints without smartglass.You can't get to some untill quite late in the game providing you do all the side quests.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  13. Dead rising 3 queries

The locked buildings with blueprints inside are all either side-missions or psychopath encounters... I've got one left to get, just trying to figure out which mission/psycho the house belongs to so I can go to the right chapter.... unfortunately, with chapter
    select, it seems to reset which buildings you've been in and unlocked, a bit of trial and error should get me in tho.

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 3, 2014
  14. I don't get any missions from the smart glass app I had to contact Jamie but there's no where to talk to him lol read about and if you get to a certain point you can't talk

Flaming Pingu, Jan 3, 2014
  15. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You need to use the smartglass app to contact him via the phone icon.Not going to comment on the other thing you said lol.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
Thema:

Dead rising 3 queries

1. Dead rising 3 queries - Similar Threads - Dead rising queries

2. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  3. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  4. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  5. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  6. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  7. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  8. Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game": I've been trying play with a friend (Series X and Series S) and no matter what we try it says it failed to work. I've tried restarting, checking ip, redownloading the online pass, etc but it just...
  9. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  10. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...