Dead Rising 3 Loading Issue on 3/614

Discus and support Dead Rising 3 Loading Issue on 3/614 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was able to play Dead Rising 3 without any issues since today. I played it for the first time yesterday after the 3/4/14 update. It locked up on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by poker7275, Mar 7, 2014.

  1. poker7275
    poker7275 Guest

    Dead Rising 3 Loading Issue on 3/614


    I was able to play Dead Rising 3 without any issues since today. I played it for the first time yesterday after the 3/4/14 update. It locked up on the loading screen after the Capcom logo. I was able to get out of the game while I used my controller to
    access the dashboard. I ejected the disc and tried to play it again and got the same problem. I did a hard shutdown "pressed the xbox white button on console for 10 seconds. I tried Dead Rising 3 again and it worked fine. I tried other games after that
    and they worked fine. I tried to play Dead Rising 3 this morning and I got stuck on the load screen again! Any suggestions is appreciated. Thank you!

    :)
     
    poker7275, Mar 7, 2014
    #1
  2. Stumpy Rumpy
    Stumpy Rumpy Guest
    in middle of game cuts out help!!

    I'm having this issue with Peggle 2 and Dead Rising 3. it has happened twice in Dead Rising 3 but countless times in Peggle 2.
     
    Stumpy Rumpy, Mar 7, 2014
    #2
  3. ZENOS ARROW
    ZENOS ARROW Guest
    Xbox one Smartglass on Windows 8.1

    I get the loading screen too. Also on Dead Rising 3 when I unlock a new ability it stops accessing the find options and support abilities.
     
    ZENOS ARROW, Mar 7, 2014
    #3
  4. Markvelous Win User

    Games install but game updates freezing at XX%

    I'm having problems with Dead Rising 3. Load times and freezing. Every other game works. I think its a software issue.
  5. Stumpy Rumpy Win User

    in middle of game cuts out help!!

    I'm having this issue with Peggle 2 and Dead Rising 3. it has happened twice in Dead Rising 3 but countless times in Peggle 2.
  6. eviltedi Win User

    New open world games seem so empty

    Assassins Creed 4 has loads to do, and Dead Rising 3 is good too.
  7. jourmoi Win User

    fyi Dead Rising 3 update 13GB mandatory

  8. Bazajaytee Win User

    Dead Rising 3 Companion app doesnt work

    I only had that if Dead Rising 3 was loading but as soon as I was in and moving it worked fine with my iPad 2.
Thema:

Dead Rising 3 Loading Issue on 3/614

Loading...
  1. Dead Rising 3 Loading Issue on 3/614 - Similar Threads - Dead Rising Loading

  2. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  3. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  4. Dead Space mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Dead Space mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X: Hi there, recently I started playing Dead Space game on Xbox Series X. I was playing for some time on Xbox controller but as I use for other shooter games keyboard and mouse I tried also in Dead...
  5. Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.

    in XboX Insiders
    Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.: I hope this message finds you well. I would like to kindly suggest the addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the "Stream Your Own Game" feature on xCloud. As someone living under difficult...
  6. Left 4 dead 2 dlc's

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Left 4 dead 2 dlc's: I have the left for dead 2 CD, and I want to purchase and play the dlc's they have advertised. I saw that the Xbox 360 store has been disabled. But I was wondering if there is still anyway I can...
  7. Red dead redemption disc not working.

    in XboX Insiders
    Red dead redemption disc not working.: I don’t even know if this is the right place to post this but I have this Xbox 360 disc for red dead redemption and if I put it in my Xbox one it doesn’t work even when I install it first then...
  8. game key accepted take me to a dead link to download game ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    game key accepted take me to a dead link to download game ?: Bought a game key for ms flight 2020, key is accepted ond give me a link . when I click the link I get error code umpalOUgSZlu1v3rKVLOg.14 and say page cannot be found. this is for the PC version...
  9. Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs?: Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs 3c24d5a9-c33a-437d-ab7f-48391778e575
  10. Dead By Daylight. Connecting issue.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight. Connecting issue.: 31.12.2023 I purchased Dead by Daylight. I can't launch it because Xbox is forcing me to purchase a Game Pass plan. Why is that since I bought the game 1.5 years ago? Dead by Daylight: DEFINITE...