Dead Rising 3 graphics glitch

Discus and support Dead Rising 3 graphics glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recorded what was happening with my Dead Rising 3 graphics: [MEDIA] Anyone else having a problem with constant colored dots blinking in and out of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ninyu-BE78BD89-E3B4-48BD-9CF0-9D489A7211BF, Jan 28, 2014.

  1. Dead Rising 3 graphics glitch


    I recorded what was happening with my Dead Rising 3 graphics:



    Anyone else having a problem with constant colored dots blinking in and out of existence? I can still play the game but it is really distracting. I have played BF4, Ryse, that Waverider Kinect game, and KI with no graphical problems so I don't think it
    is my Xbox. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. I have gotten the latest big update. I had this same issue with the DR3 demo that came out awhile ago. I figured whatever the issue was would be fixed in the full game but no go.

    :)
     
    Ninyu-BE78BD89-E3B4-48BD-9CF0-9D489A7211BF, Jan 28, 2014
    #1
  2. The final ending video of Diablo 3 - a taster for XB1 graphics?

    That Dead Rising trailer isn't in-game graphics. It's a FMV.

    This is in-game graphics of Dead Rising 3 on Xbox 360.

     
    Unreal Warfare, Jan 28, 2014
    #2
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Just One Wish

    Dead Rising 3 with more realistic graphics.
     
    brandiesel1, Jan 28, 2014
    #3
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

    Dead Rising 3 graphics glitch

    The game is experiencing some glitching at the moment. They recently released a large 13gb patch, but in the process it somehow messed up a couple graphical glitching. This should be patched again soon as I'm sure they are aware of this issue. I know
    what you mean, though. My buddy and I noticed a couple errors while we were playing.
     
    CMUchippewa, Jan 29, 2014
    #4
  5. Unreal Warfare Win User

    The final ending video of Diablo 3 - a taster for XB1 graphics?

    That Dead Rising trailer isn't in-game graphics. It's a FMV.

    This is in-game graphics of Dead Rising 3 on Xbox 360.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn9QRIM4_Oo
  6. CMUchippewa Win User

    Dead Rising 3 graphics glitch

    The game is experiencing some glitching at the moment. They recently released a large 13gb patch, but in the process it somehow messed up a couple graphical glitching. This should be patched again soon as I'm sure they are aware of this issue. I know
    what you mean, though. My buddy and I noticed a couple errors while we were playing.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

    Just One Wish

    Dead Rising 3 with more realistic graphics.
  8. Malacath Win User

    Graphical Glitches - hardware issue?

    I haven't noticed any problems like that with either COD or Forza.

    I have read threads on one of these forums of others having strange graphics glitches in forza and dead rising 3. I think they had to get their consoles replaced
  9. Zero Divided Win User

    Is new gen having problems upstaging last gen?

    I'm with Fatalshock8912, I've really had 2 wow moments, the graphics in Ryse, and the amount of zombies in Dead Rising 3.
Thema:

Dead Rising 3 graphics glitch

Loading...
  1. Dead Rising 3 graphics glitch - Similar Threads - Dead Rising graphics

  2. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  3. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  4. Dead Space mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Dead Space mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X: Hi there, recently I started playing Dead Space game on Xbox Series X. I was playing for some time on Xbox controller but as I use for other shooter games keyboard and mouse I tried also in Dead...
  5. Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.

    in XboX Insiders
    Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.: I hope this message finds you well. I would like to kindly suggest the addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the "Stream Your Own Game" feature on xCloud. As someone living under difficult...
  6. Left 4 dead 2 dlc's

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Left 4 dead 2 dlc's: I have the left for dead 2 CD, and I want to purchase and play the dlc's they have advertised. I saw that the Xbox 360 store has been disabled. But I was wondering if there is still anyway I can...
  7. Red dead redemption disc not working.

    in XboX Insiders
    Red dead redemption disc not working.: I don’t even know if this is the right place to post this but I have this Xbox 360 disc for red dead redemption and if I put it in my Xbox one it doesn’t work even when I install it first then...
  8. game key accepted take me to a dead link to download game ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    game key accepted take me to a dead link to download game ?: Bought a game key for ms flight 2020, key is accepted ond give me a link . when I click the link I get error code umpalOUgSZlu1v3rKVLOg.14 and say page cannot be found. this is for the PC version...
  9. Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs?: Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs 3c24d5a9-c33a-437d-ab7f-48391778e575
  10. Dead By Daylight. Connecting issue.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight. Connecting issue.: 31.12.2023 I purchased Dead by Daylight. I can't launch it because Xbox is forcing me to purchase a Game Pass plan. Why is that since I bought the game 1.5 years ago? Dead by Daylight: DEFINITE...