Dead rising 3: Game will glitch then won't load

Discus and support Dead rising 3: Game will glitch then won't load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been stuck on chapter 0, when you have to drive to the quarantined zone n cross the bridge. Everytime I go down the ramp of the bridge, I fall... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by corey1065, Jan 5, 2014.

1. corey1065
    corey1065 Guest

I have been stuck on chapter 0, when you have to drive to the quarantined zone n cross the bridge. Everytime I go down the ramp of the bridge, I fall into nothing. Then I have to reinsert my game or I end up waiting forever for it to load. Now my game won't
    even load my saved game. Is there anything I can do? Any suggestions?

:)

corey1065, Jan 5, 2014
  2. XenoGamerX
    XenoGamerX Guest
    games won't load

I was playing Dead Rising 3 until textures stopped loading and it went all black. I restarted the game and now it won't stop loading. I quitted and tried Forza 5 and Killer Instinct. They won't load! I can go to the dashboard and open other apps but my games
    won't load! Please help! All my games are digital.

XenoGamerX, Jan 5, 2014
  3. tplarkin7
    tplarkin7 Guest
    "Stale load" of Dead Rising 3 crashes.

This is regarding a downloaded version of Dead Rising 3, not the BluRay version.

After viewing Netflix (or doing other stuff), Dead Rising 3 was still running in the background (load becomes "stale"?). If I play DR3 in this situation, it will crash and reboot without warning.

My work around is to load another full game, exit that game, and then load DR3.

Is there a way to exit out of a digital version of a game?

tplarkin7, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Dead rising 3: Game will glitch then won't load

Heya m8,I have read so many threads now about issues with each particular game,after speaking to several friends about this and those too along with myself do not have these problems,the one common denominator is that when installing a game, DO NOT do anything
    else on your xb1 untill the instal is fully complete,its a new system and even though it says it can do all these multiple things,I think they have overlooked things on the instaling side.

-

So uninstall and re install and do nothing at all untill its finished,hope you find a fix. Dead rising 3: Game will glitch then won't load :)

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 6, 2014
  5. StrangerJim
    StrangerJim Guest
    First try a hard reboot, if that does not work go to games/app section and uninstall the game then re-install it.

StrangerJim, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MSF Big Boss Win User

MS Press Conference = Games, Games, Games!

[quote user="typical guy"]

www.polygon.com/.../dead-rising-3-xbox-one

Yeah. Again I'm pretty sure it's a times exclusive.

[/quote]

Microsoft is the publisher of Dead Rising 3.

They won't publish their game on their competitor's console.

/common sense is dead
  7. SpeedyCarr Win User

Dead Rising 3 Companion app doesnt work

Dr Ravenholm and JamBa JamBaLaya have it figured out. What you want to see when you start up the Dead Rising 3 companion app is text at the top that says something like "Dead Rising 3 Companion app unavailable. Look for notifications in-game for when it's
    available." Then, once you start loading a game, you should see something like "Dead Rising Companion App is paused." Once your game loads, everything should work fine.

If you don't see that text shortly after you start the companion app, then it's probably not going to work right. It's frustrating that it has this bug, since it sort of conflicts with the system suspend/resume for Dead Rising 3.
  8. WildChameleon Win User

Current gen vs next gen games

Killer Instinct = old game with better graphics not interested!

Rhyse = button masher not interested, was originally a 360 Kinect game. So wouldn't rule that out being a 360 game one day.

Forza 5 could come out for the 360, think read somewhere it will.

Dead Rising 3 probably won't, but Dead Rising 3 needs to be a totally new breed altogether. Dead Rising gameplay wise is starting to look a bit dated compared to Dead Island, State Of Decay.
  9. eviltedi Win User

New open world games seem so empty

Assassins Creed 4 has loads to do, and Dead Rising 3 is good too.
  10. wolfepak616 Win User

xbox one won't connect during any games after ea access hub downloaded

update some games work:

trials

lego

but all ea and ubisoft games won't work.

dead rising 3 gives 0x8027025a error
Thema:

1. Dead rising 3: Game will glitch then won't load - Similar Threads - Dead rising Game

2. Dead rising 1 Game Campaign Broken Notebook unavailable Cannot Progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 1 Game Campaign Broken Notebook unavailable Cannot Progress: Hello! I have started a new 72 hours mode from 3-4 days and I went fast progress ingame. The watch does not indicate any direction or cases and the notebook in pause menu is greyed unavailable....
  3. Dead rising 4 ,multiplayer, kicks me to lobby as the game begins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 ,multiplayer, kicks me to lobby as the game begins: This is day 4 of not being able to play dead rising 4 multiplayer, I am number 3 on leaderboards most kills , and spent a lot of time catching up to future 2 and future 3 , please help, I made a...
  4. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...: Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 ,...
  5. Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game...: При нажатие на кнопку приобрести происходить постоянная загрузка. На карте деньги есть. [Edit - Translation] - When you click on the purchase button, a continuous download occurs. There is money...
  6. Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game: DEAR 'DEAD RISING 4' PLAYER The game was unable to launch because it could not establish a connection to the revalidation servers. Please enable your internet connection and then restart the...
  7. 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]

in XBoX on Windows
    購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》問題。[Purchase the game "Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition" issue.]: 購買遊戲《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》: 我要買的是Xboxone版本,卻買成了PC版本的《Dead Rising 4 豪華版》,請給我申請退款重新購買Xboxone版的! 机翻: Buy Game "Zombie Fortress 4 Deluxe Edition": I want to buy the Xbox one version, but I bought the...
  8. Game Pass / Dead Rising 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass / Dead Rising 3: Habe mir vor 3 Tagen den Game Pass wegen Dead rising 3 geholt. Hab es runtergeladen. Und heute funktioniert es nicht mehr. Lässt sich nicht starten. Alles probiert gelöscht. Wieder installiert....
  9. Physical copy of game (Dead Rising 4) won't start (0x803F8001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of game (Dead Rising 4) won't start (0x803F8001): Today i've bought a physical copy of Dead Rising 4. When i put the game in the tray for the first time it asked to update (60.7GB) which is the whole game I had to download (no install from disc)....
  10. Dead Rising 4 Update 04/04/2016 Screwed up my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 4 Update 04/04/2016 Screwed up my game: For starters the update size was 49 GB? Regardless when I try to play the camera/ view is stuck at an angle and sound is all messed up. This occurred with my saved game and I started a new game...