Dead rising 3: Game will glitch then won't load

Discus and support Dead rising 3: Game will glitch then won't load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been stuck on chapter 0, when you have to drive to the quarantined zone n cross the bridge. Everytime I go down the ramp of the bridge, I fall... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by corey1065, Jan 5, 2014.

1. corey1065
    corey1065 Guest

I have been stuck on chapter 0, when you have to drive to the quarantined zone n cross the bridge. Everytime I go down the ramp of the bridge, I fall into nothing. Then I have to reinsert my game or I end up waiting forever for it to load. Now my game won't
    even load my saved game. Is there anything I can do? Any suggestions?

:)

corey1065, Jan 5, 2014
  2. XenoGamerX
    XenoGamerX Guest
    games won't load

I was playing Dead Rising 3 until textures stopped loading and it went all black. I restarted the game and now it won't stop loading. I quitted and tried Forza 5 and Killer Instinct. They won't load! I can go to the dashboard and open other apps but my games
    won't load! Please help! All my games are digital.

XenoGamerX, Jan 5, 2014
  3. tplarkin7
    tplarkin7 Guest
    "Stale load" of Dead Rising 3 crashes.

This is regarding a downloaded version of Dead Rising 3, not the BluRay version.

After viewing Netflix (or doing other stuff), Dead Rising 3 was still running in the background (load becomes "stale"?). If I play DR3 in this situation, it will crash and reboot without warning.

My work around is to load another full game, exit that game, and then load DR3.

Is there a way to exit out of a digital version of a game?

tplarkin7, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Dead rising 3: Game will glitch then won't load

Heya m8,I have read so many threads now about issues with each particular game,after speaking to several friends about this and those too along with myself do not have these problems,the one common denominator is that when installing a game, DO NOT do anything
    else on your xb1 untill the instal is fully complete,its a new system and even though it says it can do all these multiple things,I think they have overlooked things on the instaling side.

-

So uninstall and re install and do nothing at all untill its finished,hope you find a fix. Dead rising 3: Game will glitch then won't load :)

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 6, 2014
  5. StrangerJim
    StrangerJim Guest
    First try a hard reboot, if that does not work go to games/app section and uninstall the game then re-install it.

StrangerJim, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MSF Big Boss Win User

MS Press Conference = Games, Games, Games!

[quote user="typical guy"]

www.polygon.com/.../dead-rising-3-xbox-one

Yeah. Again I'm pretty sure it's a times exclusive.

[/quote]

Microsoft is the publisher of Dead Rising 3.

They won't publish their game on their competitor's console.

/common sense is dead
  7. SpeedyCarr Win User

Dead Rising 3 Companion app doesnt work

Dr Ravenholm and JamBa JamBaLaya have it figured out. What you want to see when you start up the Dead Rising 3 companion app is text at the top that says something like "Dead Rising 3 Companion app unavailable. Look for notifications in-game for when it's
    available." Then, once you start loading a game, you should see something like "Dead Rising Companion App is paused." Once your game loads, everything should work fine.

If you don't see that text shortly after you start the companion app, then it's probably not going to work right. It's frustrating that it has this bug, since it sort of conflicts with the system suspend/resume for Dead Rising 3.
  8. WildChameleon Win User

Current gen vs next gen games

Killer Instinct = old game with better graphics not interested!

Rhyse = button masher not interested, was originally a 360 Kinect game. So wouldn't rule that out being a 360 game one day.

Forza 5 could come out for the 360, think read somewhere it will.

Dead Rising 3 probably won't, but Dead Rising 3 needs to be a totally new breed altogether. Dead Rising gameplay wise is starting to look a bit dated compared to Dead Island, State Of Decay.
  9. eviltedi Win User

New open world games seem so empty

Assassins Creed 4 has loads to do, and Dead Rising 3 is good too.
  10. SoloKingxRobert Win User

Transparent Snap mode?

must be a glitch/bug with an irritating line while you play dead rising 3 . haha

this has never happened to me
Thema:

1. Dead rising 3: Game will glitch then won't load - Similar Threads - Dead rising Game

2. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  3. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  4. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  5. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  6. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  7. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  8. Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game": I've been trying play with a friend (Series X and Series S) and no matter what we try it says it failed to work. I've tried restarting, checking ip, redownloading the online pass, etc but it just...
  9. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  10. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...