Dead Rising 3 continues to disconnect while attempting coop

Discus and support Dead Rising 3 continues to disconnect while attempting coop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unfortunately I'm having the same issue with attempting to connect with my brother. We have attempted to connect multiple times before I eventually... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ceasar Sorandon, Jan 20, 2014.

  1. Dead Rising 3 continues to disconnect while attempting coop


    Unfortunately I'm having the same issue with attempting to connect with my brother. We have attempted to connect multiple times before I eventually gave up on the matter. I would really appreciate if Capcom got things together so that xbox live consumers
    such as myself could enjoy the coop of Dead Rising 3.

    :)
     
    Ceasar Sorandon, Jan 20, 2014
    #1
  2. TwinbornPear
    TwinbornPear Guest
    Seu TOP 5

    melhores

    1.dragon's dogma

    2.dead space 2

    3.bioshock

    4.resident evil 5 (só no modo coop)

    5.naruto ultimate ninja storm 3

    piores

    1.resident evil orc

    2.dead rising 2

    3.dead island (coop até é legal mais me decipicionei muito com ele)

    4.naruto ultimate ninja storm 2

    5.the walking dead institive suvirvo
     
    TwinbornPear, Jan 20, 2014
    #2
  3. Psycho Slash
    Psycho Slash Guest
    Dead Rising 3 Co op issue

    If Forza5 run , Dead Rising 3 should be run in coop too . We dont need to become network engineer just for playing DR3 coop ....

    Microsoft need to fix that . We paid for playing online.
     
    Psycho Slash, Jan 20, 2014
    #3
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

    Dead Rising 3 continues to disconnect while attempting coop

    Last night my friend and I were in an Xbox Live party and I invited him and it put him in with no problems whatsoever.
     
    CMUchippewa, Jan 25, 2014
    #4
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

    Dead Rising 3 continues to disconnect while attempting coop

    Last night my friend and I were in an Xbox Live party and I invited him and it put him in with no problems whatsoever.
  6. Psycho Slash Win User

    Dead Rising 3 Co op issue

    If Forza5 run , Dead Rising 3 should be run in coop too . We dont need to become network engineer just for playing DR3 coop ....

    Microsoft need to fix that . We paid for playing online.
  7. TwinbornPear Win User

    Seu TOP 5

    melhores

    1.dragon's dogma

    2.dead space 2

    3.bioshock

    4.resident evil 5 (só no modo coop)

    5.naruto ultimate ninja storm 3

    piores

    1.resident evil orc

    2.dead rising 2

    3.dead island (coop até é legal mais me decipicionei muito com ele)

    4.naruto ultimate ninja storm 2

    5.the walking dead institive suvirvo
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

    which free august game?

    Ohhhh yeah have never played Dead Rising 2 as I didn't like the idea of the coop modes being dead. This should hopefully raise the popularity for a little while! I'll have to find some friends to play with in the coming weeks.
  9. Unreal Butcher Win User

    2 player split screen games?

    [quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

    left 4 dead supports this im pretty sure, call of duty black ops supports online play but not co-op and zombies, theres also mw2 for spec ops and waw for zombies again. saints row 2 has co-op and likely same with saints row 3, army of two is another one
    same with dead rising 2, and the two arcade games.

    [/quote]
    Dead Rising 2 sorry to say, "does not support local coop."

    Fable 2 & 3 while not split screen supports local coop. Lost Planet 2, R6V1 does support split screen coop, as does GRAW 1 & 2 (though it's not through story). I can't remember if anyone mentioned Gears of War. Oh, Splinter Cell: Conviction has a fun coop also. Rock
    Band is also fun to play local coop if you can afford it. On XBLA, I'd say Castle Crashers, and Hard Corps.
Thema:

Dead Rising 3 continues to disconnect while attempting coop

Loading...
  1. Dead Rising 3 continues to disconnect while attempting coop - Similar Threads - Dead Rising continues

  2. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  3. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  4. Dead Space mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Dead Space mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X: Hi there, recently I started playing Dead Space game on Xbox Series X. I was playing for some time on Xbox controller but as I use for other shooter games keyboard and mouse I tried also in Dead...
  5. Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.

    in XboX Insiders
    Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.: I hope this message finds you well. I would like to kindly suggest the addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the "Stream Your Own Game" feature on xCloud. As someone living under difficult...
  6. Left 4 dead 2 dlc's

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Left 4 dead 2 dlc's: I have the left for dead 2 CD, and I want to purchase and play the dlc's they have advertised. I saw that the Xbox 360 store has been disabled. But I was wondering if there is still anyway I can...
  7. Red dead redemption disc not working.

    in XboX Insiders
    Red dead redemption disc not working.: I don’t even know if this is the right place to post this but I have this Xbox 360 disc for red dead redemption and if I put it in my Xbox one it doesn’t work even when I install it first then...
  8. game key accepted take me to a dead link to download game ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    game key accepted take me to a dead link to download game ?: Bought a game key for ms flight 2020, key is accepted ond give me a link . when I click the link I get error code umpalOUgSZlu1v3rKVLOg.14 and say page cannot be found. this is for the PC version...
  9. Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs?: Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs 3c24d5a9-c33a-437d-ab7f-48391778e575
  10. Dead By Daylight. Connecting issue.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight. Connecting issue.: 31.12.2023 I purchased Dead by Daylight. I can't launch it because Xbox is forcing me to purchase a Game Pass plan. Why is that since I bought the game 1.5 years ago? Dead by Daylight: DEFINITE...