Dead rising 1 Game Campaign Broken Notebook unavailable Cannot Progress

Discus and support Dead rising 1 Game Campaign Broken Notebook unavailable Cannot Progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have started a new 72 hours mode from 3-4 days and I went fast progress ingame. The watch does not indicate any direction or cases and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by blackv43, Jan 27, 2021.

1. blackv43
    blackv43 Guest

Hello! I have started a new 72 hours mode from 3-4 days and I went fast progress ingame. The watch does not indicate any direction or cases and the notebook in pause menu is greyed unavailable.

I do not know what happened with Brad but I am in the day 3 and he is missing and also with Isabela and Barnaby. I guess when I went with Brad to see the professor I have never followed Brad as I am supposed to and recued survivors instead. He went in AL fresca PLaza and gone. I made the whole run to recover him but no success. I cannot continue my story I have no goal and the helicopter will arrive within 14 days.

As for the radio messages Otis was in late since the beginning. The entrance Plaza grid must be opened but it stayed closed!!

Game is screwed up!

I still play to upgrade my character and see what happen at the end

I have search so much in Internet but nobody talk about that bug

:)

blackv43, Jan 27, 2021
  2. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Best Zombie Game

L4D 2, beyond a shadow of a doubt... especially with the rest of the L4D 1 maps and the new campaign on the way as DLC .

Dead Rising 2 is fun, but I'd give the XBLA dead rising titles a go first, Dead Rising : Case West would be a good start.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Problem with Achievements either glitched or not updated properly on Xbox One.

I am not really sure there is a problem.

-

There a two Percentage systems 1 for Achievements and 1 for Campaign Progress for example I completed Battlefield 4 on hard and completed the game will all Dog Tags and Weapon pick ups and that = 100%.

The same with Dead Rising 3 Pick up all blue prints and complete the game = 100%.

-

My friends have completed DR3, BF4 and Call of Duty 100% campaign but not all achievements.

-

I can say though I have seen a delay when the progress bars update because it taken a few hours to update my Battlefield 4 to 100%
  4. cS Legacy cS Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

- My Greatest Co-op Game List:-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red Dead Redemption (Multiplayer Online)

Left 4 Dead 2 (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus and other modes)

Left 4 Dead (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus)

Dead Rising 2 (Campaign Co-op modes, alongside with Multiplayer Competitive)

Halo Wars (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 3 (Campaign Co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gerars of War 2 (Campaign co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 1 (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Dead Island (Campaign Co-op and Survival Co-op)
  5. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

Just got an Xbox One today

Ac4 is brilliant as is Dead rising 3. I did didn't like the other dead rising games but 3 was so much fun. Loved the ryse campaign but didn't go near it again after I completed it. Bf4 is a great online game with with friends.
  6. Rudemod 69 Win User

Best Zombie Game

Not played the left for dead games but dead rising 1 and 2 are mint!
Thema:

1. Dead rising 1 Game Campaign Broken Notebook unavailable Cannot Progress - Similar Threads - Dead rising Game

2. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  3. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  4. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  5. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  6. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  7. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  8. Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game": I've been trying play with a friend (Series X and Series S) and no matter what we try it says it failed to work. I've tried restarting, checking ip, redownloading the online pass, etc but it just...
  9. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  10. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...