Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...

Discus and support Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I started playing Dead Cell, which is included in the Game Pass, some time ago. I must have 20 hours by now in my first save. Today, when I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AuriEl14, Sep 17, 2022.

1. AuriEl14
    AuriEl14 Guest

Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...

I started playing Dead Cell, which is included in the Game Pass, some time ago. I must have 20 hours by now in my first save. Today, when I tried to play it, it told me that it wasn't possible to load my save because my save required a more "recent version of the game". I didn't change the version of the game, and there's no option to update it to the "more recent version". I took a screenshot of the problem and put it below.

Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of... [​IMG]

:)

AuriEl14, Sep 17, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of the game", even though there are no options to update the game - Game Pass

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

the case is that some dlc was used in your progress, and in xcloud there are no dlcs.
  3. Jerjoe Win User

Why can't I load midnight suns game+ on xbox on?

TY, but it says it needs a saved game to load the Game+ from. If all of my saved info is gone, it won't work and I won't be able to even play the after game version in the regular game which I just beat.

Are you sure my question is understood? I don't want to lose my finished game save(s)!
  4. Yoeri.1 Win User

xbox game progress saved niet

Hello there!

If auto save wasn't on, then you may have lost the data. That is why you shouldn't abruptly turn off your Xbox because, 1. you could lose your data and 2, you could corrupt your drive and cause a repair issue.

Thanks!
    I think you guys don't understand what i'm saying...

in the beginning of playing Forza, and dead rising 4 the game saves.

But after a while it stops saving the game progress . in the game it says it will save after any mission you play but I won't save the game?

or it wont load the last saved game. it's not about auto save on or off it just won't save the game like i say.. It happened with forza pay 80 euro. can't play the game anymore because i wont save.. it happened to state of decay when it came out, can't play
    the game because it won't save or load and now its happens to dead rising 4. Please read this good
  5. Kimieva Win User

ARRRRRRRRRRRRG

Meh. My current save games won't load from the start menu. I have to load a much, much earlier save, and then once in the game, it will allow me to load the newer saves.

Annoying.

Off topic: Dead Money, you grew on me a little bit. Was a more enjoyable experience the second time around. Taking Dog/God into North Salida del Sol to help clear out the Ghosts made that part of the game a lot smoother.
  6. Tc Dreams Win User

Disc Read Issue with On-Demand Game with no disc in drive

It appears that the issue with the disc read error is the fact that the saved game file must have had files that needed to be loaded on the disc version and not the on demand one. You could try borrowing a copy to see if the game will load that way. If that
    doesn't work then unfortunately it sounds like the saved file might be corrupted, but it doesn't sound like it. Sounds more like something dumb where you'd think a saved file from a disc would work on the same game on the digital version but won't.
Thema:

1. Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of... - Similar Threads - Dead Cells won't

2. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  3. Dead Cells uncaught exception error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells uncaught exception error: A few days ago I was play able to this game but then I got this error. Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  4. Dead Cell crashes when selecting my save file and is unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cell crashes when selecting my save file and is unplayable: I launch the game, but when I hit play on my main save file the game crashes and shows this error: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  5. I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/tool/SpeedrunData.hx line 44) Called from tool.SpeedrunData.newGame...
  6. I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me: I made the purchase of 12,500 cells and there was an error in the purchase where they deducted my money but did not give me the cells. 09912cc2-6b5f-4a3a-bccf-bbeee8e80d94
  7. Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen: Hey there, I recently redeemed my free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1 month) which was included in my laptop purchase, and I downloaded Dead Cells and Hollow Knight. The thing is, I can't open them...
  8. Dead Cells from GamePass crashes on "Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells from GamePass crashes on "Play": Pretty much what the title says. Crash log below. Tried reinstalling, repairing, all to no avail. I don't have a D drive on my personal PC, I am the only user, and I have never installed any...
  9. Dead cells on PC Gamepass crashes and is unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead cells on PC Gamepass crashes and is unplayable: The game will launch but as soon as I hit play game I get the following pop up window and the game crashes. I have restarted my computer multiple times, made sure OS, xbox app, and graphic drivers...
  10. Alguém quer uma chave de dead cells?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alguém quer uma chave de dead cells?: galera to vendendo uma key dead cells p xbox qm quiser responde o comentário Guys I'm selling a key dead cells for xbox anyone who wants to reply to the comment b010c15e-cc93-4b8e-a00c-0cb9c9e6e7a5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dead cells this saved game requires a more recent version of the game