Dead Cells Windows 11

Discus and support Dead Cells Windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime when I launch Dead Cells on Windows 11 the game stuck at moment where shows Logging in, but the window to log in into Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Strobejko, May 20, 2022.

1. Dead Cells Windows 11

Everytime when I launch Dead Cells on Windows 11 the game stuck at moment where shows Logging in, but the window to log in into Microsoft account doesn't appear. I checked on laptop with Windows 10 and there is working but on Windows 11 does not.

:)

Daniel Strobejko, May 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Dead Cells Windows 11

Hi Daniel, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair.

After that restart your PC.
  3. Daniel Strobejko Win User

Dead Cells Windows 11

Strangely, but yesterday when I restarted my PC there was the same problem, but today the game normally launched. So I guess the problem solved itself.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Dead Cells Windows 11

That's great to know. Enjoy playing your game.
  5. Kyepernicus Win User

Game Pass PC

No error message the game up has a quick popup and then disappears. If I mash the play button for dead cells it opens like 20 dead cell windows, lets me play for like 30 sec then crashes.

I havent re-installed it yet, I downloaded it yesterday so I felt like that is kind of redundant to have to do that. Could be wrong.

Ill give it a go.

No worries, Dead Cells is bosssss

*UPDATE*

Just uninstalled xbox and reinstalled. Same issue, no fix. Thoughts?
  6. Daniel Quddus Agrela Win User

Black screen when login xbox windows 11

I even reinstalled windows 11, and is still not working, Microsoft going dead serious with its broken software, fix it instead of doing stupid windows updates
Thema:

Dead Cells Windows 11

1. Dead Cells Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Dead Cells Windows

2. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  3. Dead Cells uncaught exception error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells uncaught exception error: A few days ago I was play able to this game but then I got this error. Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  4. Dead Cell crashes when selecting my save file and is unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cell crashes when selecting my save file and is unplayable: I launch the game, but when I hit play on my main save file the game crashes and shows this error: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  5. I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/tool/SpeedrunData.hx line 44) Called from tool.SpeedrunData.newGame...
  6. I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me: I made the purchase of 12,500 cells and there was an error in the purchase where they deducted my money but did not give me the cells. 09912cc2-6b5f-4a3a-bccf-bbeee8e80d94
  7. Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen: Hey there, I recently redeemed my free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1 month) which was included in my laptop purchase, and I downloaded Dead Cells and Hollow Knight. The thing is, I can't open them...
  8. Dead Cells from GamePass crashes on "Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells from GamePass crashes on "Play": Pretty much what the title says. Crash log below. Tried reinstalling, repairing, all to no avail. I don't have a D drive on my personal PC, I am the only user, and I have never installed any...
  9. Dead cells on PC Gamepass crashes and is unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead cells on PC Gamepass crashes and is unplayable: The game will launch but as soon as I hit play game I get the following pop up window and the game crashes. I have restarted my computer multiple times, made sure OS, xbox app, and graphic drivers...
  10. Alguém quer uma chave de dead cells?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alguém quer uma chave de dead cells?: galera to vendendo uma key dead cells p xbox qm quiser responde o comentário Guys I'm selling a key dead cells for xbox anyone who wants to reply to the comment b010c15e-cc93-4b8e-a00c-0cb9c9e6e7a5