Dead Cells on Game Pass PC saying "Cannot access saved game - This saved game requires a...

Discus and support Dead Cells on Game Pass PC saying "Cannot access saved game - This saved game requires a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have tried uninstalling and redownloading both Game Pass PC app and Dead Cells. Have also tried to hit the "check for updates" and "VERIFY AND REPAIR"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Burrh, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Burrh
    Burrh Guest

Dead Cells on Game Pass PC saying "Cannot access saved game - This saved game requires a...

Have tried uninstalling and redownloading both Game Pass PC app and Dead Cells. Have also tried to hit the "check for updates" and "VERIFY AND REPAIR" in the launcher.

:)

Burrh, Jan 25, 2023
  2. PhilippePlas Win User

Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC

same issue ... can't update any xbox game pass PC games....

have to uninstall /reinstall.

other apps (that are not xbox game pass) are uptated through store without any issue.

for microsoft: dead cells has no cloud saves through xbox live (working on outer world/gears 5..but not dead cells)
  3. Saeleth Win User

Have You Played Dead Cells Yet?

I am a HUGE fan of Dead Cells. I already owned it for the PS4 and was thrilled to see it comes to Xbox Game Pass (saved me the money of buying it twice haha). Its just such a great game, and there is so much playability to it!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass windows 7

Unfortunately the Game Pass for PC requires Windows 10. So it will not work on Windows 7.

Game saves will continue to work if you buy a game after your subscription expires.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Cannot backup save games

Not all Game Pass games sync progress between the two versions on PC and Xbox. My Time At Potia, Dead Cells, Demons Tilt and Outerworlds is an example of this.
  6. incognitony Win User

PC game pass game save data access

I don't think you can access save files on Microsoft Store games. I believe all games are sandboxed so that users can't mess with the files. But for games that uses Xbox Live cloud saves, your progress will automatically sync across PCs.
Thema:

1. Dead Cells on Game Pass PC saying "Cannot access saved game - This saved game requires a... - Similar Threads - Dead Cells Game

2. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  3. Dead Cells uncaught exception error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells uncaught exception error: A few days ago I was play able to this game but then I got this error. Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  4. Dead Cell crashes when selecting my save file and is unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cell crashes when selecting my save file and is unplayable: I launch the game, but when I hit play on my main save file the game crashes and shows this error: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  5. I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/tool/SpeedrunData.hx line 44) Called from tool.SpeedrunData.newGame...
  6. I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me: I made the purchase of 12,500 cells and there was an error in the purchase where they deducted my money but did not give me the cells. 09912cc2-6b5f-4a3a-bccf-bbeee8e80d94
  7. Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen: Hey there, I recently redeemed my free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1 month) which was included in my laptop purchase, and I downloaded Dead Cells and Hollow Knight. The thing is, I can't open them...
  8. Dead Cells from GamePass crashes on "Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells from GamePass crashes on "Play": Pretty much what the title says. Crash log below. Tried reinstalling, repairing, all to no avail. I don't have a D drive on my personal PC, I am the only user, and I have never installed any...
  9. Dead cells on PC Gamepass crashes and is unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead cells on PC Gamepass crashes and is unplayable: The game will launch but as soon as I hit play game I get the following pop up window and the game crashes. I have restarted my computer multiple times, made sure OS, xbox app, and graphic drivers...
  10. Alguém quer uma chave de dead cells?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alguém quer uma chave de dead cells?: galera to vendendo uma key dead cells p xbox qm quiser responde o comentário Guys I'm selling a key dead cells for xbox anyone who wants to reply to the comment b010c15e-cc93-4b8e-a00c-0cb9c9e6e7a5