Dead Cells on Game Pass PC saying "Cannot access saved game - This saved game requires a...

Discus and support Dead Cells on Game Pass PC saying "Cannot access saved game - This saved game requires a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have tried uninstalling and redownloading both Game Pass PC app and Dead Cells. Have also tried to hit the "check for updates" and "VERIFY AND REPAIR"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Burrh, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Burrh
    Burrh Guest

Dead Cells on Game Pass PC saying "Cannot access saved game - This saved game requires a...

Have tried uninstalling and redownloading both Game Pass PC app and Dead Cells. Have also tried to hit the "check for updates" and "VERIFY AND REPAIR" in the launcher.

:)

Burrh, Jan 25, 2023
  2. PhilippePlas Win User

Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC

same issue ... can't update any xbox game pass PC games....

have to uninstall /reinstall.

other apps (that are not xbox game pass) are uptated through store without any issue.

for microsoft: dead cells has no cloud saves through xbox live (working on outer world/gears 5..but not dead cells)
  3. Saeleth Win User

Have You Played Dead Cells Yet?

I am a HUGE fan of Dead Cells. I already owned it for the PS4 and was thrilled to see it comes to Xbox Game Pass (saved me the money of buying it twice haha). Its just such a great game, and there is so much playability to it!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass windows 7

Unfortunately the Game Pass for PC requires Windows 10. So it will not work on Windows 7.

Game saves will continue to work if you buy a game after your subscription expires.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Cannot backup save games

Not all Game Pass games sync progress between the two versions on PC and Xbox. My Time At Potia, Dead Cells, Demons Tilt and Outerworlds is an example of this.
  6. incognitony Win User

PC game pass game save data access

I don't think you can access save files on Microsoft Store games. I believe all games are sandboxed so that users can't mess with the files. But for games that uses Xbox Live cloud saves, your progress will automatically sync across PCs.
Thema:

1. Dead Cells on Game Pass PC saying "Cannot access saved game - This saved game requires a... - Similar Threads - Dead Cells Game

2. Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...: I started playing Dead Cell, which is included in the Game Pass, some time ago. I must have 20 hours by now in my first save. Today, when I tried to play it, it told me that it wasn't possible to...
  3. Dead Cells Signing In Stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells Signing In Stuck: I downloaded Dead Cells from pc game pass onto my pc but when i open the game to play it this shows up start [img] f6be6a19-4d75-454d-8bd6-37a3191412ba
  4. Dead Cells - xbox game pass ultimate PC no longer launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells - xbox game pass ultimate PC no longer launching: Hi - for a couple of days now, I am unable to launch dead cells PC that is included in my xbox game pass ultimate. Whenever I start it, it tries to launch, then fails with error code:...
  5. Dead Cells Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells Windows 11: Everytime when I launch Dead Cells on Windows 11 the game stuck at moment where shows Logging in, but the window to log in into Microsoft account doesn't appear. I checked on laptop with Windows...
  6. Dead Cells and Goat Simulator DLC is broken on game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells and Goat Simulator DLC is broken on game pass PC: Like the subject states, neither of the games' DLCs work, for dead cells, it says i have dead cells installed, and below it there are the DLCs. The DLCs say they come with game pass, but when i...
  7. Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells: Hello my name is John Di Pasquale and my gamertag is TheFab. My main issue is my puchase on Auric Cells which is athe games purchasable currency for characters or cosmetics. On Sept 26th I...
  8. Dead by daylight auric cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by daylight auric cells: So last night I bought 1100 auric cells off of the store and I have not revieced them, I have gone through the game devs and they are unable to help with this. The account I bought this under is...
  9. Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it: hello my wife is a lover of wandersong and dead cells, recently dead cells dont allow play when she push "continue" starting the game instantly take her out to main menu of xbox, and wander song...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help: Dead Cells installed once, crashed after running for more then 5 seconds any time i try to run it, i uninstalled hoping a reinstall would fix it, now when i press install on the xbox app it...