Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it

Discus and support Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello my wife is a lover of wandersong and dead cells, recently dead cells dont allow play when she push "continue" starting the game instantly take... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CesarSerrano, Aug 8, 2020.

1. CesarSerrano
    CesarSerrano Guest

Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it

hello my wife is a lover of wandersong and dead cells, recently dead cells dont allow play when she push "continue" starting the game instantly take her out to main menu of xbox, and wander song just load a corrupted file and whe try everything even reinstal
    the game

:)

CesarSerrano, Aug 8, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. BaneOfOnions760 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate not working?

I've checked and i am an administrator.

also, for dead cells, i had already downloaded it and played it before, but it had not allowed me in afterwards.
  3. TR1GG3R779 Win User

48 Hour Xbox live Code's and Online play

So what im really wondering is if a 48 gold code will allow me to Split screen with a buddy on Modern warfare three or Black ops. Dont feel like spending ten bucks just to play for two days.... :(
  4. MaddenMan-B65362C6-3 Win User

not allowing me to play/ trying to make me rebuy

Sign into the account you purchased the game on as it's the account that you can upgrade.
  5. DJ L A Beats Win User

If this is a new console, Make sure it is set to your home console as well.
  6. Azon-F2144334-ECA0-4 Win User

Hey THANOSstarkilla,

Are you signed in to the account you purchased Destiny on?
Thema:

1. Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it - Similar Threads - Dead Cells dont

2. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  3. Dead Cells uncaught exception error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells uncaught exception error: A few days ago I was play able to this game but then I got this error. Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  4. Dead Cell crashes when selecting my save file and is unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cell crashes when selecting my save file and is unplayable: I launch the game, but when I hit play on my main save file the game crashes and shows this error: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  5. I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/tool/SpeedrunData.hx line 44) Called from tool.SpeedrunData.newGame...
  6. I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me: I made the purchase of 12,500 cells and there was an error in the purchase where they deducted my money but did not give me the cells. 09912cc2-6b5f-4a3a-bccf-bbeee8e80d94
  7. Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen: Hey there, I recently redeemed my free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1 month) which was included in my laptop purchase, and I downloaded Dead Cells and Hollow Knight. The thing is, I can't open them...
  8. Dead Cells from GamePass crashes on "Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells from GamePass crashes on "Play": Pretty much what the title says. Crash log below. Tried reinstalling, repairing, all to no avail. I don't have a D drive on my personal PC, I am the only user, and I have never installed any...
  9. Dead cells on PC Gamepass crashes and is unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead cells on PC Gamepass crashes and is unplayable: The game will launch but as soon as I hit play game I get the following pop up window and the game crashes. I have restarted my computer multiple times, made sure OS, xbox app, and graphic drivers...
  10. Alguém quer uma chave de dead cells?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alguém quer uma chave de dead cells?: galera to vendendo uma key dead cells p xbox qm quiser responde o comentário Guys I'm selling a key dead cells for xbox anyone who wants to reply to the comment b010c15e-cc93-4b8e-a00c-0cb9c9e6e7a5