Dead Cells and Goat Simulator DLC is broken on game pass PC

Discus and support Dead Cells and Goat Simulator DLC is broken on game pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like the subject states, neither of the games' DLCs work, for dead cells, it says i have dead cells installed, and below it there are the DLCs. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by apersonnamedTylerGray, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Dead Cells and Goat Simulator DLC is broken on game pass PC

Like the subject states, neither of the games' DLCs work, for dead cells, it says i have dead cells installed, and below it there are the DLCs. The DLCs say they come with game pass, but when i click on them, it says to buy them or the road to the sea bundle, i check comes with and look at the road to the sea bundle, it says to buy for about $20+ or smth, but it says installed, however when i go to DLC areas ingame either through the normal Dead Cells that is in my library or through the road to the sea bundle, IT TELLS ME TO GET THE DLC!!!

same thing for Goat Simulator, got game, DLCs with game pass, when i click, it says buy, go into game, try to use DLC, SENDS ME TO A MISSING PAGE IN THE MICROSOFT STORE!

PLEASE somebody help me! this is driving me crazy!

:)

apersonnamedTylerGray, Feb 25, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello apersonnamedTylerGray,

I have an update with regards to Goat Simulator & Dead Cells, the DLC is not included as part of your Xbox Game Pass subscription. When a game or DLC is part of your subscription it will say "Included with Game Pass" and when you see "With Game Pass" and a price, that price you see is the 10% you save for being a XGP member. You can search any game that has DLC, and you will notice what i have highlighted about With Game Pass.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello,apersonnamedTylerGray,

I understand how it can be confusing as you are present with two different game versions. But if you have the Dead Cell bundle that I posted in this thread, you have all of the DLC installed, and then as you progress in the game, you will unlock the DLC content. As for Goat Simulator, we are looking into the issue and hope to fix the problem with the DLC content. I do not have an ETA on when, but we are actively working to ensure that everyone can access the DLC content.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  4. apersonnamedTylerGra Win User

Yes, the pictures were the same for me but I wasn't sure if the queen and the sea dlc under the title meant it was installed or if it was announcing/advertising it
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi, apersonnamedTylerGray,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You mention that you are having issues with Dead Cells and Goat simulator regarding DLC within games. I am happy to help and see if we can resolve this issue. I have installed the games on my devices, and I understand what you pointed out that when you click on the DLC separately, it asks you to pay. I installed Dead cells, and the DLC should be installed automatically. I will provide snips below. Also, to access the DLC, you have to get to a certain point in the game to play that content. I will reach out to my team to look into this just to double-check. On the Goat simulator, I was able to reproduce the issue you are referring to, and I will look into this as well. Please understand that this can take some time, and the minute I hear back from my team, I will update the thread. Please look at my screenshots below on the Dead Cell and let me know if your main menu looks similar.

Dead Cells:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goat Simulator error:

[​IMG]

Thank you,
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi apersonnamedTylerGray,

With Xbox Game Pass, you can save 20% on the games you wish to purchase and keep, and then for games that offer DLC, you can save 10%. As I mentioned before, anything that says Included with Game Pass means that it's part of your subscription. When it states with Game Pass and shows a price, the service shows you how much you save if you wish to purchase something. Unfortunately, not all games that come to the service come with the DLC. Have a great day and Happy gaming.

Thema:

1. Dead Cells and Goat Simulator DLC is broken on game pass PC - Similar Threads - Dead Cells Goat

2. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  3. Dead Cells uncaught exception error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells uncaught exception error: A few days ago I was play able to this game but then I got this error. Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  4. Dead Cell crashes when selecting my save file and is unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cell crashes when selecting my save file and is unplayable: I launch the game, but when I hit play on my main save file the game crashes and shows this error: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  5. I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/tool/SpeedrunData.hx line 44) Called from tool.SpeedrunData.newGame...
  6. I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me: I made the purchase of 12,500 cells and there was an error in the purchase where they deducted my money but did not give me the cells. 09912cc2-6b5f-4a3a-bccf-bbeee8e80d94
  7. Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen: Hey there, I recently redeemed my free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1 month) which was included in my laptop purchase, and I downloaded Dead Cells and Hollow Knight. The thing is, I can't open them...
  8. Dead Cells from GamePass crashes on "Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells from GamePass crashes on "Play": Pretty much what the title says. Crash log below. Tried reinstalling, repairing, all to no avail. I don't have a D drive on my personal PC, I am the only user, and I have never installed any...
  9. Dead cells on PC Gamepass crashes and is unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead cells on PC Gamepass crashes and is unplayable: The game will launch but as soon as I hit play game I get the following pop up window and the game crashes. I have restarted my computer multiple times, made sure OS, xbox app, and graphic drivers...
  10. Alguém quer uma chave de dead cells?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alguém quer uma chave de dead cells?: galera to vendendo uma key dead cells p xbox qm quiser responde o comentário Guys I'm selling a key dead cells for xbox anyone who wants to reply to the comment b010c15e-cc93-4b8e-a00c-0cb9c9e6e7a5