Dead by daylight auric cells

Discus and support Dead by daylight auric cells in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So last night I bought 1100 auric cells off of the store and I have not revieced them, I have gone through the game devs and they are unable to help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeathTheFox01, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Dead by daylight auric cells

So last night I bought 1100 auric cells off of the store and I have not revieced them, I have gone through the game devs and they are unable to help with this. The account I bought this under is this one but the stuff goes to Fluffyanime2001. I have an
    email comfriming the purches as well as it going through my bank. If there is anyway for someone to help me that would be wonderful since I spent 10 dollars to get that item.

:)

DeathTheFox01, Sep 3, 2020
  2. IIHaizoII Win User

Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite

I have the same problem. Earlier today there was a problem with xbox services. So why we have to request epic support??? The problem is from xbox/microsoft... And i have the same problem with auric cells from dead by daylight too. Xbox support is needed
    no other one!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Trying to buy Auric cells for Dead By Daylight

That's odd...
    Can you try using a different payment method to see if that helps?

If not, the other option would be purchase a gift card for the value of the item
    Then redeem the cards here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem?re...

After that you can use the balance instead to purchase the desired currency
  4. lili rocheforts Win User

Thank you for the reply! And I’m trying to but it off of my Xbox and yes I have tried buying them off the website to no avail sadly.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Lili

Are you trying to purchase this content for your Xbox or are you playing on PC?
    If it's for Xbox, may I know if you tried purchasing the currency via Xbox.com?
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/dead-by-daylig...

(scroll down, in the add-ons section)

If the issue persists there, can you try using a different payment method?
    PS: Don't share personal information like emails or similar, here no one can access / modify account details due to privacy and security policies
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Why have I not received my auric cells on Dead By Daylight??

Hi Cosmik O! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry you're having problems with your purchase, but don't worry, I'll do my best to try to help you. I would like to know how long you have waiting for your Auri Cells. You may have to open the in-game store for your Auric Cells to appear.

You can obtain more information at the following link:

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/...chased-Auric-Cells-but-have-not-received-them

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know if this information was useful to you, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

Dead by daylight auric cells

1. Dead by daylight auric cells - Similar Threads - Dead daylight auric

2. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  4. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  5. I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me: I made the purchase of 12,500 cells and there was an error in the purchase where they deducted my money but did not give me the cells. 09912cc2-6b5f-4a3a-bccf-bbeee8e80d94
  6. Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters (a supported game is required to use this feature ). How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on...
  7. Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters (a supported game is required to use this feature ). How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on...
  8. Why my Dead by Daylight crash on PC only when I play from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my Dead by Daylight crash on PC only when I play from the Microsoft Store?: When I play Dead by Daylight, the game keep crashing after few minutes without any error message. It happens only when I play DBD. My drivers are up to date and I reinstall the windows and it did...
  9. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0
  10. Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug puchase in Dead by Daylight Xbox Game Pass pc for Auric Cells: Hello my name is John Di Pasquale and my gamertag is TheFab. My main issue is my puchase on Auric Cells which is athe games purchasable currency for characters or cosmetics. On Sept 26th I...