Deactivate the advanced installation from Xbox PC.

Discus and support Deactivate the advanced installation from Xbox PC. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How can I remove this feature from my Xbox PC, because it causes nothing but problems with installing, running, and uninstalling Forza Horizon 5 PC?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Weird_Rip_3161, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Deactivate the advanced installation from Xbox PC.

How can I remove this feature from my Xbox PC, because it causes nothing but problems with installing, running, and uninstalling Forza Horizon 5 PC?

submitted by /u/Weird_Rip_3161
    [link] [comments]

/u/Weird_Rip_3161, Feb 28, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Flight Simulator Product Key

No. Once you redeem a code there is no way to deactivate it or return it. However, Flight Simulator is a Play Anywhere title, so buying it digitally for Xbox also allows you to redownload it on PC without having to purchase it again. So as long as you sign in with the same account on the PC, you can install it from the Microsoft Store.
  3. V_SP Win User

Xbox for PC 新的“高级安装和管理功能”无法作用 [The new Xbox for PC Advanced Install and Manage features don't work]

Thanks for your reply.

However, through subsequent attempts and inquiries, I think that the computer with the "advanced installation" problem has a problem with the operation of the Xbox app before the "advanced installation" is enabled, rather than the Xbox Insider itself.

My computers in question were unable to successfully create a desktop shortcut to the game before and after enabling "Advanced Installation and Management Features". And the top of the app will prompt an error, and clicking it will jump to Microsoft's error 0x80073d26 page. (Although it does not affect the main functions of the app, such as downloading and running games)

And my 4th PC running the Xbox "Advanced Install" succeeded, it had no errors before and after enabling the "Advanced Install and Management Features" and successfully created the shortcut. By the way, I've already tried "Reinstall Windows from this device". still doesn't work.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

error-code-0x80073D26 and Microsoft store all updates are stuck on pending.

I understand, in this case, try the solution below, please.

1. Go to the PC settings and select Apps.

2. On the Apps, search Gaming Services.

3. Click Gaming Services and click Advanced settings.

4. Under Advanced settings, select Reset.

5. Repeat the steps but this time with App Installer instead of Gaming Services.

6. Reboot the PC and you will be able to install/update gaming services as well as install Xbox for PC games.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox App freezes after launch on Windows 11

It's currently not possible to install games without the Xbox app running, there's probably no don't need to return the PC yet, there's a lot of things to try still like reinstalling the OS, deactivating any antivirus software, deactivate VPN software, reset the app Etc, finally if you have to return it will be for something like the processor not working, but theres other things to try yet

Complete given below directions to reset the app in Windows

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  6. JavierAbadie Win User

Storage options unavailable in XBOX app for PC

Nothing of this solve my problem. I just download instalation tool and select update this PC and keep data and files. Now I can install games.

I don't know what thing is required by Microsoft if is UAC or Defender or cortana or what I usually deactivated this options because consume a lot of resources
Thema:

Deactivate the advanced installation from Xbox PC.

1. Deactivate the advanced installation from Xbox PC. - Similar Threads - Deactivate advanced installation

2. Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated: I am trying too sign into an account that i have not signed in for around 2 years so therefore I forgot the password the issue is I don't know how too reset my password as i cannot get the key...
  3. Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?: I have a deactivated and hacked account. I was wondering if Xbox can give me new copies of the games I lost on a new account. 7998f15f-1164-44df-8ae7-7c9f246f571e
  4. * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account: Hi, My Xbox account was linked to an old Hotmail account I had, due to inactivity it has now been deleted. I am now unable to sign into Xbox with it. Is there any way of me retrieving the Xbox...
  5. How to deactivate Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deactivate Xbox live: How to deactivate Xbox live 932c2431-e1a7-4260-bd6e-54c5c24b8c8b
  6. how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?: Hey so i recently started playing Lol again and i saw that someone logged into my account while i wasn't using it and got me banned you can see it on the match history. (ijittqerr8888 username on...
  7. Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!): Hello, I am very upset to find out today that my Minecraft account is permanently deactivated. I was never informed via email that this would happen, so I feel that it is extremely unfair that I...
  8. How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?: I am trying to link my Xbox account to my current EA account so I can use ea play through game pass. However everytime I try to link it via EA it says my account is already linked to an email that...
  9. How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?: I created an account with an email that didn’t belong to me. I got that resolved and switched it to one of my personal emails. I currently had my Xbox damaged due to lightning, but I’m trying to...
  10. can they deactivate “astrostar”

in XBoX Accessibility
    can they deactivate “astrostar”: the name “astrostar” belongs to an account with 0 gamerscore that owns no games and has a default xbox 360 profile picture. i was wondering if it would be deactivated or have it’s gamertag changed...