DDR on Xbox 360 - title screen on repeat
Discus and support DDR on Xbox 360 - title screen on repeat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is my first Xbox. I bought a 360 to play DDR. I have DDR the DDR Xbox live disc, signed up for a new Microsoft account, created an avatar, and got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moreroom77, Jan 2, 2023.
Thema:
DDR on Xbox 360 - title screen on repeat
Loading...
-
DDR on Xbox 360 - title screen on repeat - Similar Threads - DDR 360 title
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?
in XboX InsidersQuand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
xbox ddr dance pad glitching??
in XBoX Games and Appsxbox ddr dance pad glitching??: I’ve recently been play ddr on xbox 360 and when i went to start up the game again with the dance pad it started spamming to the left as if someone was standing on it. It will go on for about 5... -
DDR Dance pad not letting save my game data??
in XBoX Games and AppsDDR Dance pad not letting save my game data??: I’m trying to play DDR 3 on my Xbox 360 with the dance pad it comes with, but everytime I log in to play it states that it won’t be able to save my game data because i’m not singed into a gamer... -
Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back?: I see all the time people asking how to play these games in new consoles. Also, people keep buying older consoles because they are unable to get these games. 97979ce4-9efd-4921-9cd9-a393ef8122c6