DDR Dance pad not letting save my game data??

Discus and support DDR Dance pad not letting save my game data?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to play DDR 3 on my Xbox 360 with the dance pad it comes with, but everytime I log in to play it states that it won’t be able to save my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by molly navarro, Mar 24, 2023.

1. DDR Dance pad not letting save my game data??

I’m trying to play DDR 3 on my Xbox 360 with the dance pad it comes with, but everytime I log in to play it states that it won’t be able to save my game data because i’m not singed into a gamer profile. I don’t know what that means because I am signed in to my account and have tried using other accounts and I still have this problem. It only lets me save my data when I play the game with a controller?

:)

molly navarro, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know can you save your progress on your other games?
  3. momo_7 Win User

xbox ddr dance pad glitching??

It's extremely likely there is broken contacts either in the pad or the cable that are causing a short circuit. It's not really possible to fix
    I kinda of had a feeling that was the case. Thanks for the info tho!! :)
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

xbox ddr dance pad glitching??

It's extremely likely there is broken contacts either in the pad or the cable that are causing a short circuit. It's not really possible to fix
  5. andersonpassos Win User

DDR on Xbox 360 - title screen on repeat

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting DDR to start on your Xbox 360.

Make sure you are using the correct controller. DDR is played with a dance pad controller, not a regular Xbox 360 controller.

Check the connections for the dance pad controller. Make sure it is properly plugged into the Xbox 360 and that all of the cables are securely connected.

Restart your Xbox 360. Sometimes a simple restart can resolve issues with games not starting properly.

Make sure your Xbox 360 is updated to the latest system update. You can check for and install updates by going to "System Settings" and selecting "System Update".

I hope these suggestions help you get DDR up and running on your Xbox 360.
  6. TheXxGuy Win User

Wireless Gaming Receiver

I know that. but I think useing an receiver well cost me less, I have alot of wireless controller. and some games I play for PC has 4 players. I also need it to use a DDR dance pad for xbox 360. And I still haven't went to EB games yet.
Thema:

1. DDR Dance pad not letting save my game data?? - Similar Threads - DDR Dance pad

2. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  3. i got just dance 2024 and it’s says it’s not compatible on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got just dance 2024 and it’s says it’s not compatible on my xbox s: i entered the code and it appeared on my console then when i went to download it, it said not compatible 3aa31a75-82bb-4c5e-8f7e-217a76a4bbd1
  4. Why won't my just dance 2023 work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my just dance 2023 work?: Hello! I have the digital Just Dance 2023 on my Xbox series s. It's always worked before but after updating it, for some odd reason, it won't work now. It just shows a blue screen and nothing else...
  5. How do I buy Just Dance 2022 game on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy Just Dance 2022 game on xbox one?: Hi, When looking at Just dance 2022 game in microsoft store, I see "Not available separately" instead of "buy it". Why? How do I buy this game and play it on xbox One? Please help me....
  6. Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?: Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox 360, and we're dying to play that game again,...
  7. I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How...: I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How do I get credited the 8 missing days? d2843466-d1b5-4d92-9f86-3fea0f46ba0b
  8. xbox ddr dance pad glitching??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox ddr dance pad glitching??: I’ve recently been play ddr on xbox 360 and when i went to start up the game again with the dance pad it started spamming to the left as if someone was standing on it. It will go on for about 5...
  9. DDR on Xbox 360 - title screen on repeat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DDR on Xbox 360 - title screen on repeat: This is my first Xbox. I bought a 360 to play DDR. I have DDR the DDR Xbox live disc, signed up for a new Microsoft account, created an avatar, and got the dance pad. I am connected to the...
  10. Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back?: I see all the time people asking how to play these games in new consoles. Also, people keep buying older consoles because they are unable to get these games. 97979ce4-9efd-4921-9cd9-a393ef8122c6