DDOSING/BOOTING
Discus and support DDOSING/BOOTING in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have found the sources of the ddos attacks and what people use to get IPs. They are both free and they need to be removed ASAP. YOU HAVE to PAY MONEY... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michaelhlC, Jan 20, 2021.
Thema:
DDOSING/BOOTING
Loading...
-
DDOSING/BOOTING - Similar Threads - DDOSING BOOTING
-
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
The Xbox One X exclusive boot sequence
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox One X exclusive boot sequence: It appears that they've removed it in the newer updates or at least in the delta builds which is a real shame knowing a lot of people bought this console for the way it flexes its power it kind of... -
When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation
in XboX InsidersWhen you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green... -
Is Ddosing permanently bannable?
in XBoX AccessibilityIs Ddosing permanently bannable?: In the UK, ddosing (doxxing) or even threating to ddos is legal surprisingly so would this mean it isn’t bannable? 8f73ad16-9cb2-414d-a3d5-c28bf0e646b1 -
I got booted off, Ddosed
in XBoX on ConsolesI got booted off, Ddosed: Hi so basically someone got my IP and they said that they would boot me off or ddos me or whatever My connection started lagging, my router was being offline all kind of stuff but now that... -
Ddosed or IP ban or neither?
in XBoX on ConsolesDdosed or IP ban or neither?: Everytime I try to connect to my Internet it says can't obtain IP address and I've tried troubleshooting, resetting macro or something like that, rest console, rest wifi, unplugged my wifi and... -
how do I get support on me and my friend being accused of Ddosing and me being falsey reported?
in XBoX Accessibilityhow do I get support on me and my friend being accused of Ddosing and me being falsey reported?: me and my friend were playing cod when in the middle of a match a random guy sent me a message that I was Ddosing and that I got reported when I didn't do anything (me or my friend don't know how... -
My conscle was ddosed and now I don't have any home xbox switches hoe do I get another one?
in XBoX Games and AppsMy conscle was ddosed and now I don't have any home xbox switches hoe do I get another one?: Was ddosed due to a network hack and they used all my xbox home switches I just need to know how to get another one f4863fad-9977-4b4c-90fd-2e1dcec912dc -
Ddose
in XboX Networking HardwareDdose: Ddose Report/block them using the tools provided on the console. Try unplugging your modem for a few minutes so hopefully your ISP will assign you a new IP address....