DDOSers Need Dealt With...........
Discus and support DDOSers Need Dealt With........... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Actually do something to people that threaten to Ddos. It gets old listening to people threaten to do it when they get mad. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WarDaddyReddit, May 8, 2021.
Thema:
DDOSers Need Dealt With...........
Loading...
-
DDOSers Need Dealt With........... - Similar Threads - DDOSers Need Dealt
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
need someone smarter then me lol
in XboX Insidersneed someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to... -
Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments] -
Dealing with a Booter/DDOSer
in XBoX AccessibilityDealing with a Booter/DDOSer: An individual who partakes in spending $150 a month on illegal botnets to attack through other player’s VPNs on a game I play. He has had a recent falling out with a crew I’m affiliated with that... -
Report a ddoser
in XBoX on ConsolesReport a ddoser: I was recently booted offline i joined an xbox party and instantly disconnected from my game and the party i unpluged my router and pluged it back in everything worked ok bit this person and there... -
Ddoser needs to be console and account banned!
in XBoX Games and AppsDdoser needs to be console and account banned!: If you have a spare 5 minutes please take the time to report the GT- ISmashYaBox for ddosing and holding people off for hours on end, we pay for our internet and people like this are stopping us...