Ddosers in Party, Like Up to Ban Them
Discus and support Ddosers in Party, Like Up to Ban Them in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Two videos of two ddosers in party ddosing and extorting. Listen to it, and upvote to ban them. Can scavenge their GTs if they get permanently banned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mattz675, Oct 28, 2017.
Thema:
Ddosers in Party, Like Up to Ban Them
Loading...
-
Ddosers in Party, Like Up to Ban Them - Similar Threads - Ddosers Party Ban
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
any news on when party recording will come to the beta?
in XboX Insidersany news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments] -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Parties broken and it’s really bothering me
in XboX InsidersParties broken and it’s really bothering me: ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments] -
Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.
in XboX InsidersXbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my... -
(Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...
in XboX Insiders(Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so... -
Dealing with a Booter/DDOSer
in XBoX AccessibilityDealing with a Booter/DDOSer: An individual who partakes in spending $150 a month on illegal botnets to attack through other player’s VPNs on a game I play. He has had a recent falling out with a crew I’m affiliated with that... -
Report a ddoser
in XBoX on ConsolesReport a ddoser: I was recently booted offline i joined an xbox party and instantly disconnected from my game and the party i unpluged my router and pluged it back in everything worked ok bit this person and there... -
Ddoser needs to be console and account banned!
in XBoX Games and AppsDdoser needs to be console and account banned!: If you have a spare 5 minutes please take the time to report the GT- ISmashYaBox for ddosing and holding people off for hours on end, we pay for our internet and people like this are stopping us...