DDOS Threats -Got DDosed-

Discus and support DDOS Threats -Got DDosed- in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My gamertag is DarkKingzz32 and i recently got DDoS'd by the gamertag [mod removed] and I need this looked into i was playing GTA Online when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StevenMeloche, May 13, 2020.

1. DDOS Threats -Got DDosed-

Hello, My gamertag is DarkKingzz32 and i recently got DDoS'd by the gamertag
    [mod removed]
    and I need this looked into i was playing GTA Online when this happened i got proof of their threats right before i was booted offline

[mod removed]

Their gamertag in case you did not see the top is [mod removed]

:)

StevenMeloche, May 13, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. You would also want to contact your ISP to report the issue since the attack would have been done through your internet and not Live.
  3. StevenMeloche Win User

You would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. You would also want to contact your ISP to report the issue since the attack would have been done through your internet and not Live.
    ok i did a bit ago
  4. I8A911T Win User

A threat of a ddos attack from someone on xboxlive

All of this you said I already know. The complaint I made was a threat to DDoS which is against xboxlive policy which I have proof of and that's why I made the post. Has nothing to do with complaining about being actually DDosed and looking for them to spot
    it for me.
  5. ngocphi Win User

ddos attack

Unless you got an direct threat over msg .its doubtful

One ddos occurs over the internet NOT thru xbox live which wouldve went down for everyone but it didnt

Ddos is your isps and polices job to take care of
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

DDOS/ hackers MS can't do anything

I am surprised that your ISP can not change your static IP.

The problem is that the DDOS attack is against your internet service and your router. So more then likely somehow the person got your IP address through the xbox console but is not using the console to perform the DDOS attack so the enforcement team has
    no way of tracking someone DDOSing your internet/router.
Thema:

1. DDOS Threats -Got DDosed- - Similar Threads - DDOS Threats Got

2. How do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...: I got a threat from a random account that I played 2k23 with saying he will boot me offline then kept texting me nonstop harassing me I didn't block until 20 mins later because I was trying to...
  3. Ddos Xbox not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ddos Xbox not working: I got ddosd last night through a gta lobby (Ofc) my internet is no longer working and my Xbox is unusable, Xbox support is THE worst support ever, can anyone help me or point me in the right...
  4. How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account: My console is being targeted by Rainbow six siege players who are continously monitoring my xbox ip address and as soon as they see that I'm playing Siege they send packets to my address and kick...
  5. Someone is attempting to ddos people

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is attempting to ddos people: Someone named [mod removed] admitted to having a ddosing group and I want to protect other from his group called [mod removed] 26409f50-743f-4b55-b947-dbea3a8389ac
  6. Why dont Microsoft actually care about people threatening with DDOS attacks but will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dont Microsoft actually care about people threatening with DDOS attacks but will...: This is honestly starting to draw me away from xbox right now. You guys do absolutely nothing when people do actual illegal things but instantly ban if an adult says 1 swear word??? Seems pretty...
  7. Ddos Threat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddos Threat: I was playing Grand Theft Auto V, On my xbox one Sand Got a message from [mod removed] Who threatened me with a DDOS Attack. He said he knew where I lived, He threatened to shut my Internet off...
  8. I got a DDoS threat. And reporting did NOTHING about it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a DDoS threat. And reporting did NOTHING about it.: Hello. I have been getting CONSTANT reminders from this kid on Xbox saying that he will "Boot me offline and DDOS me." I reported him. A couple days later, nothing happens. So, he says in...
  9. Threat to Ddos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Threat to Ddos: A Player In a Black Ops 2 game threatened to boot me offline Gamer Tag: [MOD Removed - Please see Forum Guidelines] Video of the threat Video Removed: - Please see Forum Guidelines]...
  10. A threat of a ddos attack from someone on xboxlive

in XBoX on Consoles
    A threat of a ddos attack from someone on xboxlive: Apparently this guy [Mod Removed] has problems with me and some of my friends and is threatening to DDOS me and apparently has already done it to some of my friends recently. Please ban this...