DDoS attacks on Xbox 360 and how I can report people

Discus and support DDoS attacks on Xbox 360 and how I can report people in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any ways to report people that use RGH/JTag consoles for DDoSing/threatening to? The xbox report never works and so people responsable NEVER... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by potato_aim, Apr 7, 2020.

1. potato_aim
    potato_aim Guest

Is there any ways to report people that use RGH/JTag consoles for DDoSing/threatening to? The xbox report never works and so people responsable NEVER have action taken against them. I understand that its through IP.... but you can still BAN THEM and keep
    on doing so in order to stop these attacks happening. Also, if microsoft cant do anything why isnt there any action higher up for performing an illeagal action? This is stupid.

:)

potato_aim, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

The only way to report them is through their profile. The enforcement team will investigate from there. But the enforcement team can only ban for things done on the Live service. As you stated, since DDoS attacks are done through your internet and not
    Live, so the enforcement team can only take action if they have done something on Live itself.
  3. ePicM4DneSsMaNN Win User

Banned by other players

4. Daft Badger Win User

I'd like to report a player

As dave said,you can't report people via the forums,the only way to report someone is via your console.

Calling out gamertags is also not allowed on the forums.

Details on how to deal with a ddos attack can be found here
    support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq
  5. Daft Badger Win User

My buddy was a victim of a DoS attack, I have evidence that heavily insinuates the user was hitting people offline

Report the player via your console & the enforcement team will investigate & take the appropriate action.

As ddos attacks are done via your broadband/internet & not xbox live you would need to contact your isp.

Details on how to deal with ddos attacks can be found HERE

It's best not to invite random people to party chat as that's how they can find your ip address & launch a ddos attack.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox 360 player [Mod Removed] is a hacker and just IP Booted me please help and get here banned

You are not allowed to call out gamertags on the forums.

Report this person via your console,it's the only way you can report someone.

Details on how to deal with a ddos attack can be found here
    support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq
Thema:

1. DDoS attacks on Xbox 360 and how I can report people - Similar Threads - DDoS attacks 360

2. How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account: My console is being targeted by Rainbow six siege players who are continously monitoring my xbox ip address and as soon as they see that I'm playing Siege they send packets to my address and kick...
  3. Ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddos attack: I just got ddos attacked twice in a row on xbox rainbow six siege their username is [mod removed] please help me out 816b335f-0b2e-4833-8ceb-20199313a4ed
  4. : Ddos attack

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Ddos attack: : Ddos attack No. Reporting them is the only way to have the enforcement team investigate and possibly ban them. 121196fd-f40a-4e30-9d11-63b866e597be
  5. Report ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report ddos attack: I want to report someone by the name of [mod removed] because he openly admitted to mu friend that he ddosed me. This was all over a game of gta which he lost so he took his anger out on me by...
  6. ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    ddos attack: My friend and I have been ddossed recently. Is there any way we can get back at him or report him? I'm asking this because there isn't any sort of "ddos" category to report him so what can we do?...
  7. DDos attack

in XBoX Accessibility
    DDos attack: Recently I have been getti g DDosed and I know who it is can i get them banned some how? 5564e2fc-7506-4251-a510-4d96543d2308
  8. DDos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDos attack: I know this person called [mod removd] and he boots people offline and he's threatening to boot me offline can you do something af9d7936-82cd-4fc3-9a41-5f623995889b
  9. Ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddos attack: So i was ddos attacked simply because i was down and my "teammate" refused to pick me up when it wasnt a risk to him at all so i got mad and was talking trash back and forth with him he invited me...
  10. DDOS Attack assistance

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDOS Attack assistance: Hi, i'll be brief. So I have been playing on xbox the past few weeks and I keep getting ddossed by this one person constantly. I already have them blocked, however they still have my IP and can...