: Ddos attack

Discus and support : Ddos attack in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Ddos attack No. Reporting them is the only way to have the enforcement team investigate and possibly ban them. 121196fd-f40a-4e30-9d11-63b866e597be Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by nathangough1, Jan 19, 2021.

1. nathangough1
    nathangough1 Guest

No. Reporting them is the only way to have the enforcement team investigate and possibly ban them.

:)

nathangough1, Jan 19, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Is there any process to report a "boot" to any authorities?

"Boots" are done via Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, and are illegal in basically all countries.

Therefore the process to report such an DDoS attack would be to contact your ISP, as they can check their logfiles about the attack.

Then contact your local police and have them work with the ISP to determine the source of the DDoS attack and take the necessary steps.

Also check the
    official FAQ about DDoS attacks here
  3. dinzey scheelings Win User

I got DDOSed yesterday

ddos attack lol????

do you even know what DDOS is?

first of all if it was a DDOS attack then you should be complaining at your ISP since your service of internet was denied

Microsoft cant do anything about that neither can Xbox support...

go to your ISP file a complaint and make sure they start a investigation

xbox cant do anything against DDOS attack neither do u have any proof of this so called DDOS attack
  4. bLiNdSnIpErZ20 Win User

Trying to Connect to EA Servers keep getting error message

5. EXES5 Win User

DDos Attacks

Most ISPs and your router firewal blocks the DDos attacks at a certain level.Theres a verry litle chance that you can be DDos attacked
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Ddos attacks

Do a five minute modem-off sequential power cycle and your ISP should issue you a new IP addresse. Than any DoS attack will go into the ǽther.
Thema:

1. : Ddos attack - Similar Threads - Ddos attack

2. How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account: My console is being targeted by Rainbow six siege players who are continously monitoring my xbox ip address and as soon as they see that I'm playing Siege they send packets to my address and kick...
  3. Ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddos attack: I just got ddos attacked twice in a row on xbox rainbow six siege their username is [mod removed] please help me out 816b335f-0b2e-4833-8ceb-20199313a4ed
  4. Report ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report ddos attack: I want to report someone by the name of [mod removed] because he openly admitted to mu friend that he ddosed me. This was all over a game of gta which he lost so he took his anger out on me by...
  5. ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    ddos attack: My friend and I have been ddossed recently. Is there any way we can get back at him or report him? I'm asking this because there isn't any sort of "ddos" category to report him so what can we do?...
  6. DDos attack

in XBoX Accessibility
    DDos attack: Recently I have been getti g DDosed and I know who it is can i get them banned some how? 5564e2fc-7506-4251-a510-4d96543d2308
  7. DDos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDos attack: I know this person called [mod removd] and he boots people offline and he's threatening to boot me offline can you do something af9d7936-82cd-4fc3-9a41-5f623995889b
  8. Ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddos attack: So i was ddos attacked simply because i was down and my "teammate" refused to pick me up when it wasnt a risk to him at all so i got mad and was talking trash back and forth with him he invited me...
  9. DDOS Attack assistance

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDOS Attack assistance: Hi, i'll be brief. So I have been playing on xbox the past few weeks and I keep getting ddossed by this one person constantly. I already have them blocked, however they still have my IP and can...
  10. Ddos attack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ddos attack: Hey everyone so my group of friend is being attacked by some people they are shuting off our networks their gamertags are [mod removed] 75a76ca5-bd51-4b6b-953a-37fe7bbfa39f