"DCAT-ResourceNotFound" Trying to download Apple Music

Discus and support "DCAT-ResourceNotFound" Trying to download Apple Music in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to download the Apple Music App on my Xbox One Series S. The error code that I get is DCAT-ResourceNotFoundpMLOB8tKx2bSWZq+h7sKH.134... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David Milligan1, Nov 1, 2022.

1. "DCAT-ResourceNotFound" Trying to download Apple Music

Hi,

I am trying to download the Apple Music App on my Xbox One Series S. The error code that I get is DCAT-ResourceNotFoundpMLOB8tKx2bSWZq+h7sKH.134 2022/11/01 - 00:28:19 UTC.

I tried reseting my console with my games and apps still on the console. I'm still getting the error message currently.

:)

David Milligan1, Nov 1, 2022
  2. David Milligan1 Win User

These options did not work for me unfortunately. I'm still getting the same error message.
  3. David Milligan1 Win User

The first option worked. Thank you for your help Josef.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

May i know if you already tried power cycling your console?

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  5. DeceivingDom Win User

Thank you for the help, I was having the same problem and this worked. Thanks a ton
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this David

Please try this:
    go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.

If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary.

If maybe that doesn't work. This can be a bit odd, but did you tried selecting a different region for your console via settings > system > language and location?
    If not, try selecting temporarily United States (US) or United Kingdom

Once the console restarts try downloading the app again.
    If maybe that does the trick, you can revert the changes
Thema:

1. "DCAT-ResourceNotFound" Trying to download Apple Music - Similar Threads - DCAT ResourceNotFound Trying

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  4. Tried to purchase Jedi Surviver and error message dcat resourcenotfounf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to purchase Jedi Surviver and error message dcat resourcenotfounf: Tried to purchase Jedi Surviver and only get the error message dcat resource moot found. All up to date. Please help me buy this game 8adf93f5-1255-4460-8e74-3e323049d017
  5. Dcat-resource not found when trying to install disney+ in xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Dcat-resource not found when trying to install disney+ in xbox one: Does anyone have this problem? I can not install disney plus app in my Xbox one. All is updated and other apps are installed with no problem 9d355a92-0cab-4bf1-a545-c5671e265d88
  6. Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??: I've never seen this issue before in 16 years of gaming on Xbox. I'm trying to pre order MW2 to play the beta tomorrow, but I cannot purchase the game. I've tried a few times today and nothing is...
  7. Free xbox game pass DCAT-resource not found error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free xbox game pass DCAT-resource not found error: Free xbox game pass DCAT-resource not found error in new lenovo Gaming Laptops , we try to claim but error show DCAT-resource not found error can you solve this error...
  8. DCAT resource not found error on xbox game pass included with device

in XBoX on Windows
    DCAT resource not found error on xbox game pass included with device: I too have been receiving the same error over and over again when I try claiming my game pass included with the device. As someone previously suggested changing the region to UK, I tried it too,...
  9. DCAT-ResourceNotFound aLtRUYNsSyEmsddeNkO82A.195.7 2020/12/14 - 00:37:33 UTC Close

in XBoX on Windows
    DCAT-ResourceNotFound aLtRUYNsSyEmsddeNkO82A.195.7 2020/12/14 - 00:37:33 UTC Close: How do I fix this? Purchased a game pass that cannot be accessed...... a3d67bb3-24a7-4c69-945f-efed82262f64
  10. Xbox Game pass DCAT RESSOURCE not found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass DCAT RESSOURCE not found: Hallo ich würde gerne meine Abo (xboxgamepass)wieder aktivieren geht aber nicht weil bei jedem versuch die im betreff angezeigte Fehlermeldung erscheint. [Translation-Hello I would like to...