Dayli Updates why?
Discus and support Dayli Updates why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Currently, I get updates every day on my Xbox one, I wonder why? I have not set or logged in anywhere and these updates annoy beastly. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MissDestiny7037, Oct 7, 2018.
Thema:
Dayli Updates why?
Loading...
-
Dayli Updates why? - Similar Threads - Dayli Updates why
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel... -
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
I can't play Solitaire Events or Dayli series, why? I´ve Windoews 10
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't play Solitaire Events or Dayli series, why? I´ve Windoews 10: I can't play Solitaire Events or Dayli series, why? I´ve Windoews 10 7b3ed5eb-a56d-4654-b132-e9698dc0aae8 -
The dayli jigsaw dont work!!!!
in XBoX Games and AppsThe dayli jigsaw dont work!!!!: Hello! This is not the first time I told You this. The daily jigzaw dont work. When it come to comersals it all shut down. d01204d2-b348-4d7c-ac63-9f65cbc7b071