Day one xbox achievement

Discus and support Day one xbox achievement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You would have to find someone else that has it and pin it from their feed. It's no longer possible to see it on your own account. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bilal1878, Feb 2, 2018.

  1. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Day one xbox achievement


    You would have to find someone else that has it and pin it from their feed. It's no longer possible to see it on your own account.
     
    Smwutches, Feb 17, 2018
    #16
  2. bilal1878
    bilal1878 Guest
    Okay I understand that. However the achievement has not unlocked. Can you unlock it for me please? I can send the code I got it also has the purchase history that the coee is redeemed aswell. Thanks!
     
    bilal1878, Feb 17, 2018
    #17
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I don't have the ability to do anything like that. There's not a way to force it to pop.
     
    Smwutches, Feb 17, 2018
    #18
  4. bilal1878
    bilal1878 Guest

    Day one xbox achievement

    Okay, how else can this unlock? Because I was told by an xbox support to come here.
     
    bilal1878, Feb 17, 2018
    #19
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Once you redeem it on your account it's added to your account. There is no way to force it to pop.
     
    Smwutches, Feb 18, 2018
    #20
  6. bilal1878
    bilal1878 Guest
    So will the achievement unlock then?

    I've been waiting 15 days for it to pop now.
     
    bilal1878, Feb 18, 2018
    #21
  7. bilal1878
    bilal1878 Guest
    guess I won't get it then...
     
    bilal1878, Feb 18, 2018
    #22
  8. bilal1878
    bilal1878 Guest

    Day one xbox achievement

    Bump

    Seeing if any other xbox Ambassador can help me!
     
    bilal1878, Feb 19, 2018
    #23
  9. bilal1878
    bilal1878 Guest
    B

    U

    M

    P

    Any way of still making it pop?
     
    bilal1878, Nov 1, 2018
    #24
  10. SmokedHades0 Win User

    Day One achievement

    I have an xbox one of day one I used the first day of the achievements of the card but did not get the first day of achievement
  11. Theory of Game Win User

    Can I Still Redeem Day One Achievement

    The Day One Xbox Live subscription card will unlock Dark Jago in Killer Instinct for you, but not the Day One achievement. The achievement was only in Day One edition console boxes.
  12. Mister Quimby Win User

    "Day One" achievement not unlocking

    Hey there Prince Rolf!

    It looks like your Day One achievement has been unlocked. I was able to verify this from an Xbox One console. When you get a chance, check to in the Achievements app on your Xbox One console, under Xbox One achievements. If you are still unable to
    see the Day One achievement, please let us know.
  13. Mister Quimby Win User

    Can't get my Day One achievement

    Hey Dovahvahriin!

    Good news! It looks like your Day One Achievement has unlocked. I was able to verify this from an Xbox One console. If you haven't already, try checking on your Xbox Once console in the Achievements tile under Xbox One achievements. Let us know if you are
    able to see the Day One achievement unlocked. Thanks!
  14. bilal1878 Win User

    Day one xbox achievement

    Once you redeem it on your account it's added to your account. There is no way to force it to pop.
    So will the achievement unlock then?

    I've been waiting 15 days for it to pop now.
Thema:

Day one xbox achievement

Loading...
  1. Day one xbox achievement - Similar Threads - achievement

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...