Day one xbox achievement

Discus and support Day one xbox achievement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I was looking through my xbox day one box and just resalized I had a day one achievement code. I redeemed it on my phone through xbox.com and ive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bilal1878, Feb 2, 2018.

  1. bilal1878
    bilal1878 Guest

    Day one xbox achievement


    hi I was looking through my xbox day one box and just resalized I had a day one achievement code. I redeemed it on my phone through xbox.com and ive logged on my xbox one and haven't had my achievement pop up. I know it's late but I still should have access
    to the achievement any help is appreciated thanks!

    :)
     
    bilal1878, Feb 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Can I Still Redeem Day One Achievement

    The Day One Xbox Live subscription card will unlock Dark Jago in Killer Instinct for you, but not the Day One achievement. The achievement was only in Day One edition console boxes.
     
    Theory of Game, Feb 2, 2018
    #2
  3. SmokedHades0
    SmokedHades0 Guest
    Day One achievement

    I have an xbox one of day one I used the first day of the achievements of the card but did not get the first day of achievement
     
    SmokedHades0, Feb 2, 2018
    #3
  4. Van Laiho
    Van Laiho Guest

    Day one xbox achievement

    I had the same problem ... It seems there's no solution for today.
     
    Van Laiho, Feb 8, 2018
    #4
  5. bilal1878
    bilal1878 Guest
    Van Laiho you recently redeemed your code too?
     
    bilal1878, Feb 8, 2018
    #5
  6. Van Laiho
    Van Laiho Guest
    Not really, i redeem it in November 2013 and now I can't see my success.

    So it's no the same problem sorry, i've misread ! But it still a lot of problem with this succes.
     
    Van Laiho, Feb 8, 2018
    #6
  7. bilal1878
    bilal1878 Guest
    Van Laiho do you think I will get the achievement? There is a purchase and content usage error. For redeemed codes since 2nd February might be the case.
     
    bilal1878, Feb 9, 2018
    #7
  8. bilal1878
    bilal1878 Guest

    Day one xbox achievement

    Bump

    Still need help!

    A xbox Ambassador response will be appreciated.
     
    bilal1878, Feb 13, 2018
    #8
  9. Van Laiho
    Van Laiho Guest
    Maybe your activation code is out of date !
     
    Van Laiho, Feb 13, 2018
    #9
  10. bilal1878
    bilal1878 Guest
    Van Laiho the day one achievement does not have an expiry date. I redeemed it successfully and it just hasn't popped... Day one xbox achievement :(
     
    bilal1878, Feb 13, 2018
    #10
  11. bilal1878
    bilal1878 Guest
    Bump

    Xbox Ambassador help is required!!
     
    bilal1878, Feb 15, 2018
    #11
  12. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The ability to view the achievement was removed a while ago.
     
    Smwutches, Feb 16, 2018
    #12
  13. bilal1878
    bilal1878 Guest

    Day one xbox achievement


    I know this. However you would be able to pin it which is what I want. Please can you help me unlock it?
     
    bilal1878, Feb 17, 2018
    #13
  14. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You would have to be able to view it in your achievements in order to pin it which is no longer possible.
     
    Smwutches, Feb 17, 2018
    #14
  15. bilal1878
    bilal1878 Guest
    When you unlock it, on your recent activity feed it will allow you to pin it.
     
    bilal1878, Feb 17, 2018
    #15
Thema:

Day one xbox achievement

Loading...
  1. Day one xbox achievement - Similar Threads - achievement

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...