Day one Series S out of date OS giving error code.

Discus and support Day one Series S out of date OS giving error code. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Buddy just bought a xbox series s brand new. It was a day one model so the os is outta date. Will that cause the error code to pop up on start up? And... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Djack3321, Jan 13, 2021.

  1. Djack3321
    Djack3321 Guest

    Day one Series S out of date OS giving error code.


    Buddy just bought a xbox series s brand new. It was a day one model so the os is outta date. Will that cause the error code to pop up on start up? And will doing an offline update fix this problem.

    :)
     
    Djack3321, Jan 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Bobby9214 Win User

    Getting error code 0x800705b4

    Tried all that. If it’s installed on the expansion card or internal storage it gives the error code within 5 seconds of starting the game as long as the game is a Series X/S version. So games without the Series X/S will load up fine. As soon as I try to load a game bearing the X/S in the corner of its game card it gives the error code. Per example, PubG will launch without problem, games such as Destiny 2 and Rainbow Six Siege give error code. Only way to play Destiny 2 or Siege is by using my old Xbox One. Tried installing Fall Guys on a new account, gives same error code about 3 seconds after it’s launched
  3. Bobby9214 Win User

    Getting error code 0x800705b4

    I have the Xbox Series S, I only have Digital copies. It’s happening with every Digital X/S game I have, thought maybe the internal SSD was corrupted so I bought a Expansion Card, but it still does it. I’ve tried deleting all my games and reinstalling at least 4 times but still gives the same error code. All games install perfectly fine. It began giving me the error code 3 days ago.
  4. AaronBre Win User

    Error Code: 0x87de07dc

    I am also seeing this error code on install. My console OS is up to date.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    "Error code 0x80080206" When trying to install a game from Xbox Pc App

    G'day ūdens

    Is the operating system (OS) up to date? Similar error codes point to the OS not being up to date. Check your system for updates to OS.
  6. REDHansen Win User

    Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help

    Ive tried that many times and no luck. the xbox is up to date with the latest OS, but it will not load games and is giving me this code.
Thema:

Day one Series S out of date OS giving error code.

Loading...
  1. Day one Series S out of date OS giving error code. - Similar Threads - Series date giving

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  10. i have an xbox series x and it says MFG Date the small tag on the back of it what does it...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    i have an xbox series x and it says MFG Date the small tag on the back of it what does it...: it says MFG date but i got it for christmas so i dont know what it means so can someone explain what it means? 2bd029fe-009a-4c3a-b5e9-79742692cda5