Day One Controller LOST

Discus and support Day One Controller LOST in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox One the day it came out. I spent a lot of money getting games and an extra controller. The controller that came with the system which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blizzle69, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Blizzle69
    Blizzle69 Guest

Day One Controller LOST

I bought an Xbox One the day it came out. I spent a lot of money getting games and an extra controller. The controller that came with the system which is the day one edition controller was having left joystick problems and I had to send it to Microsoft.
    I created the order on Nov. 30th and could not send the controller out till the next monday. Which was the 2nd of December. They received the controller on the 6th of December. It cost me $6 to ship the broken controller that I did not break Microsoft would
    not pay for the shipping. I still have not received my new controller. I had to call countless times just to be treated like a criminal. They finally contacted me through an email to tell me that the controller was shipped on the 26th of December. I still
    have not received the controller. I called fedex to find out what the deal was and they said that the shipping label was created on the 26th but they did not receive the item till the 28th. I have contacted Microsoft about compensation and was hung up on.
    I feel that the people that got controllers that were broken and had to send them in and they then were lost or the order was canceled whatever the issue was. We should at least get our shipping refunded to us. But Microsoft will not do that I haven't even
    got "I'm sorry" until i brought it up. If i would not have bought an extra controller when the system came out i would not have been able to play or really use the system. I am extremely disappointed with Microsoft and there customer support. This is not
    the first time this has happened and I have spent a lot of money on Microsoft products I went through 6 xbox 360's and they all have been registered. I have talked a lot of people into buying Xbox and have been a huge supporter but when a problem happens and
    they pretty much tell you to eat dirt it is really frustrating. I guess that so many people call and try to get something for free that they think everyone that calls just wants a free game all I want is someone to actually call me and say I am sorry we lost
    your controller or it was canceled and we are going to refund your shipping that you should not have had to pay for in the first place.

James Blair

:)

Blizzle69, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Day one controller coming apart?

I am having this issue on all three controllers. Day one, regular and Titanfall. I sent in my day one controller and microsoft lost it. It's been a month with no resolution.

Geid-F38AD6F0-3B4B-45A1-AD49-3E27D0D2F864, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Xbox One controller build quality

My Day One broke and then the headset a week later. Sent back controller which they lost for 2 months. Now both the replacement controller and headset are dead. Will be jumping ship to PS4.

Buns 0f Anarchy, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Vladium
    Vladium Guest

Day One Controller LOST

Gee, i would give it 5-7 days to reach you. First off, there is a big back-up this time of year with all the shippers USPS included. I'm sure MS was flooded with inoperable equipment, during the holiday. I think you are not being reasonable in regards
    to turn-around time. I know it's a big bummer to be all excited and wanting to play the new console, but things happen. Hey, I'm bummed because I can't fully enjoy me A40's because of no DD on the One at the moment and had to cut my XBO headphone apart to
    mate it to my A40's. Once this crap washes under the bridge, there will be many happy gamers with wonderful games to be played. Last word. Can you imagine being the one taking calls at the MS tech center? I wouldn't want to be that guy!

Vladium, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Vladium Win User

Day One Controller LOST

Gee, i would give it 5-7 days to reach you. First off, there is a big back-up this time of year with all the shippers USPS included. I'm sure MS was flooded with inoperable equipment, during the holiday. I think you are not being reasonable in regards
    to turn-around time. I know it's a big bummer to be all excited and wanting to play the new console, but things happen. Hey, I'm bummed because I can't fully enjoy me A40's because of no DD on the One at the moment and had to cut my XBO headphone apart to
    mate it to my A40's. Once this crap washes under the bridge, there will be many happy gamers with wonderful games to be played. Last word. Can you imagine being the one taking calls at the MS tech center? I wouldn't want to be that guy!
  6. Geid-F38AD6F0-3B4B-4 Win User

Day one controller coming apart?

I am having this issue on all three controllers. Day one, regular and Titanfall. I sent in my day one controller and microsoft lost it. It's been a month with no resolution.
  7. tejo chase Win User

Lost xbox controller

Unfortunately unlike phones etc xbox controllers dont have a find my controller option. (Sorry couldnt resist)

Depending what you mean by lost if you mean lost as in broken then if its less than 90 days old go to support and request warranty repair, if its over 90 days or you mean that you have literally lost it then im afraid the only option is to purchase a new
    one.
  8. Buns 0f Anarchy Win User

Xbox One controller build quality

My Day One broke and then the headset a week later. Sent back controller which they lost for 2 months. Now both the replacement controller and headset are dead. Will be jumping ship to PS4.
  9. GrowlingYapper Win User

control day one faulty (HELP ME)

Sorry to hear this, there have been a lot of people lost their day one controller in this way, that's why I got another controller, but I cannot see what can be done best of luck mate.
Thema:

Day One Controller LOST

1. Day One Controller LOST - Similar Threads - Controller LOST

2. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  3. I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help: I was wondering if there’s another cord I could use or buy that would fit the controller help submitted by /u/Legitimate_Day9664 [link] [comments]
  4. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  5. Xbox have possibly lost my new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox have possibly lost my new controller: Sent controller back via their label with serial number and order number. Including 2 invoices on box. I noe keep receiving cancellation for the return. How do i contact anyone? Chatted with a...
  6. My husband had a stroke and he lost his left side how can he play Xbox and what controller...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My husband had a stroke and he lost his left side how can he play Xbox and what controller...: My husband had a stroke and I am looking for information on how to get him gaming again as he only has use of his right side a7f31d68-46ec-4f57-9292-425c6d86c3d5
  7. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  8. My microsoft account got breached today and i have lost total control of it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got breached today and i have lost total control of it: My microsoft account got breached today at 00:17 and i got three emails, the first saying "Microsoft account security info was added" which in the first, it said my email had been changed to a...
  9. I lost my xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my xbox controller: I lost my xbox controller away from home and its off im so sad what can i do about it???? 6c927297-7a7d-458a-9922-5ec48194bb55
  10. How do I find my lost controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find my lost controller?: I have an Xbox controller I use for mobile. (The new one, not an old 360 controller) but I lost it. I don’t have an Xbox so I can’t use one to find it. How do I find it on mobile?...