Day one Achievement..

Discus and support Day one Achievement.. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello there, i activated my code on 7/15/2014 and nothing happened.. when i look the achievement inside my xbox one, then there is a (100%) standing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gouken89, Aug 31, 2014.

  1. Gouken89
    Gouken89 Guest

    Day one Achievement..


    Hello there,

    i activated my code on 7/15/2014 and nothing happened..

    when i look the achievement inside my xbox one, then there is a (100%) standing there...but the achievement didnt "pop up"..

    i hope its understandeble..sorry for the english Day one Achievement.. :)

    greetings

    :)
     
    Gouken89, Aug 31, 2014
    #1
  2. Alex-yo
    Alex-yo Guest
    Day One Achievement

    Hey guys!

    I hope there will be some help for my problem...

    Today after getting our console we setted up to accounts, my Dad's one and mine as the second one. We wanted to redeem the Day one Achievement on my father's account because he payed for the console, after we double checked having his account active
    we redeemed the code. But the following "achievement unlocked" pop-up was telling it has been activated for the wrong gamertag.

    Now my question is if there is any way to transfer the achievement? Would be nice having this changed.
     
    Alex-yo, Aug 31, 2014
    #2
  3. Win7kid
    Win7kid Guest
    Day One Achievement?

    Ok because i'm wondering if i'm away from my Xbox how can i put in the code. I hope MS will still have a way to put in a code on there site.
     
    Win7kid, Aug 31, 2014
    #3
  4. Day one Achievement..

    Hey there, Gouken! You'll want to head over to
    this thread here and check out my post. Please follow the instructions there. Day one Achievement.. :)
     
    Misses Quinzel, Sep 3, 2014
    #4
  5. DENAz666 Win User

    Day one achievment

    Hey mate,

    Its showing for me :) I can see you unlocked it two days ago.

    When you are comparing games with your GT, just click on the Xbox One tile to go into it, and you can see it there

    Cheers

    Denaz
  6. StormageddonXO Win User

    Day One achievement

    Nobody is going to give you it, sorry man. It's not even any G anyway. It's just a title and will be long forgotten.
  7. SmokedHades0 Win User

    Day One achievement

    I have an xbox one of day one I used the first day of the achievements of the card but did not get the first day of achievement
  8. Sebastian0187 Win User

    Day one achievement

    What I don't understand then is why I can't be sent another code. You guys can delete my other account to keep your numbers correct I just want it on my main account not the guest account. That is beyond stupid that the kinect did that. How is it my fault
    that my main account was logged in with me identified yet I put the code to the kinect and it logs into my guest account. Please explain how that's my fault?
  9. Win7kid Win User

    Day One Achievement?

    Ok because i'm wondering if i'm away from my Xbox how can i put in the code. I hope MS will still have a way to put in a code on there site.
Thema:

Day one Achievement..

Loading...
  1. Day one Achievement.. - Similar Threads - Achievement

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...