Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

Discus and support Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KnowledgeOpen2183, Aug 22, 2026.

  1. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update


    Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was unlocked with a redeemed code, everything was fine, and after that, it was blocked again even though there was a PIN on my profile showing that it was unlocked, even though it was still in the redeemed code tab. Now they say they can't do anything for me because the mechanism/app that verified and unlocked the achievement has been discontinued (don't talk to support, they might block your achievement!).

    submitted by /u/KnowledgeOpen2183
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/KnowledgeOpen2183, Aug 22, 2026
    #1
  2. PARZIVAL XB1X Win User

    Should there be an Xbox Insider profile flair?

    I agree there should be a badge for all that your apart of with xbox. Like if you have the day one achievement you should have the badge as the achievement got lost with updates and dash changes
  3. PARZIVAL XB1X Win User

    Should there be an Xbox Insider profile flair?

    I agree there should be a badge for all that your apart of with xbox. Like if you have the day one achievement you should have the badge as the achievement got lost with updates and dash changes
  4. proneto911 Win User

    How Do You Get The XBOX One Preorder Achievement If You Preordered from GameStop?

    apparently the day one badge and the achievement that you get in the box are one in the same go figure
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

    Is this allowed?

    I thought the only date related achievement was the MP badges ones, where you need to play online MP on either September 19th ( international Pirate day) or December 5th ( international Ninja day).Doing this will only unlock one badge, the Arrr.. badge and
    it doesn't give you an achievement, it just counts towards one.

    So you can go offline and change your date on your console to get achievements no problem like the silly anniversary achievement on Lost planet 2 and a few other games. But it won't work for Saints Row 2 as you have to be online
  6. GUN5L1NGER Win User

    unlocking random achievements

    Occasionally, developers actually fix achievement bugs. After they do so, the achievement will unlock if you have met the criteria. I know that was the case for the Left 4 Dead achievement. I got it the same way. When I loaded the game one day, the achievement
    popped. I think those two Halo 4 achievements may be bugged as well. I was playing a match and they popped. At the time I didn't even know what they were for. When I looked later, I can't say that I actually did what was required. Don't be so quick to
    scream "Cheater" at everyone because we all know that games are full of bugs.
Thema:

Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

Loading...
  1. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update - Similar Threads - achievement don't talk

  2. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  3. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  4. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  5. Can anyone explain to me how xbox 360 achievements '' disappear'' or don't on Xbox one...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone explain to me how xbox 360 achievements '' disappear'' or don't on Xbox one...: Once more I'm being denied recognition of Xbox 360 achievements on my activities page on my Xbox one. I have earned 3 on MK2011 in the last couple of hours. The first was visible on my...
  6. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  7. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  8. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  9. Why I don't get achievements

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I don't get achievements: I play minecraft bedrock in my android.i do every single thing to get achievement but no achievements!! I am really sad d053097f-77db-4ca0-8365-80bb8de190f0
  10. All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock: So, I'm playing Wolfenstein New Order from Game Pass, I'm already on chapter 5 and I just noticed that NO achievement have been unlocked so far, even the ones that I met the requirement. What...