Day 350+ of Capture Titles (captions) still not saving/working on activity feed

Discus and support Day 350+ of Capture Titles (captions) still not saving/working on activity feed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Captions on activity feed still can not be changed, despite working over a year ago. Once edited it doesnt save, for all consoles. Can this simple... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Empire_JeSzO, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Day 350+ of Capture Titles (captions) still not saving/working on activity feed

Captions on activity feed still can not be changed, despite working over a year ago. Once edited it doesnt save, for all consoles. Can this simple thing get fixed or acknowledged sometime before I pass from old age. Thanks

Yes autoBot I reported this issue multiple times

submitted by /u/Empire_JeSzO
    [link] [comments]

/u/Empire_JeSzO, Oct 21, 2021
  2. NicoleSakai Win User

Upload app "capture not saved" error

Not only are my captures not being save (both screenshots and clips), but they are not showing up in my activity feed. Please help!
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Series X internal storage captures missing

Screenshots and clips use a limited reserved disc space to save to your console, not the whole capacity of the console disc drive. Once the limit is reached any new shots or clips will overwrite the oldest captures on the console. Upload any captures you wish to keep to the Xbox network and/or to Onedrive. From there you can share to Activity feed, Clubs etc.
  4. morfyboy Win User

Feed Activity issue

I am having this issue too. I am in the preview programme. My issue was from 26 days ago. This is what is my issue in a bit if detail.

1. Cannot make a Post in the Activity Feed, but i CAN reply to other friends posts..

2. Cannot share a video to the Activity feed, but i Am able to on twitter fine.

3. The 'last 30 days' achievement leaderboard activity thread has me as 0, even though i have earned 350 or so achiev' points this week alone.

4. Achievements earned not sharing to the activity feed.

5. All of the above through the SmartGlass App..

Pleaee note that i have tried EVERYTHING from the powere re-set, to removing/reinstalling my profile from my XB1. I have tried my daughters profile on my XB1, and the activity feed works fine. So, this seems to be an issue with the 'SHARE' feature to my
    Gamertag/profile, and is an Xbox live problem as i can share to twitter..

After trying to get help via Xbox support on twitter, they pointed me here.

Please help.
  5. POOCD Win User

Xbox Windows app doesn't scale screenshots correctly

Perhaps I am not being clear.

I am looking through my activity feed. I click on a screenshot that someone else has made. However, I cannot see the entire screenshot. These screenshots (from other users) were taken on an Xbox, but in the Windows app, it does not properly scale them.

I have no issues on the iPhone app or Xbox itself. Only the PC app when browsing the activity feed.

I am not referring to my own captures. This is an issue when I try to look at anyone's captures in the activity feed.
  6. Chilly Win User

Xbox live/ friends

If someone has blocked you then it will show them as Offline all of the time and you will not be able to view anything on there profile such as activity feed, captures, etc
Thema:

Day 350+ of Capture Titles (captions) still not saving/working on activity feed

1. Day 350+ of Capture Titles (captions) still not saving/working on activity feed - Similar Threads - 350+ Capture Titles

2. New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x

in XboX Insiders
    New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x: So apparently there's another mtn dew promo going on where it only takes 350 cap codes to get a series x. I won last year's custom series x and probably average 3 a day and have several coworkers...
  3. Thanks for the $350 paper weight that has been broken by your mandatory os updates!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thanks for the $350 paper weight that has been broken by your mandatory os updates!: My console worked just fine up until July this year. Then on August 16th a new os update was forced which made my console a $350 paper weight because of countless os updates released since then. I...
  4. Why playing pubg on my xbox x uses 350 mb for one hour gameplay while having 4k/hdr...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why playing pubg on my xbox x uses 350 mb for one hour gameplay while having 4k/hdr...: Am wondering why every hour of playing pubg on my xbox x uses around 350 mb per hour while on ps4 pro used to consume max 60 mb. I have hdr/4k and chats disabled and still 350 mb per hour is too...
  5. Cod 350 ping while loading into a match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod 350 ping while loading into a match: I just fixed cod, and I wanted to play online after months of not playing, however, i always get to <350 ping when loading in, my standard ping is 30-50, People say my account is under review or a...
  6. 350+GB of free space, still says I don't have enough space for anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    350+GB of free space, still says I don't have enough space for anything: Trying to download battlefield 4 it says I don't have enough space despite having more that 360GB of free space, I hit the install button on the popup window that says I don't have enough space...
  7. Installing of standard planes not possible Beech King Air 350 and others...

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing of standard planes not possible Beech King Air 350 and others...: Hi, tried to install all parts of sim for my Premium Deluxe Version of MSFS. Some planes are not possible to install, i get the message that Version 1.11.3 is necessary before installation is...
  8. Purchased Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins, but it's not appeared in my Xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins, but it's not appeared in my Xbox game: I placed 2 order for Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins through my PC. The credit card was debited but the Apex coin is not displayed in my Xbox game at all. What can I do? I requested...
  9. Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350 Decals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350 Decals: Is there a problem with the Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350 and placing Decals. I am not able to cover everything properly. The mapping appears to be off. When placing a decal on the Top/Roof, it does...
  10. Xbox 350 Console Banned For No Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 350 Console Banned For No Reason: I am beyond mad when I talked to the staff last night the said my console would be unbanned today at 7:30 and now I am being told that it isn't and the reason I contacted them yesterday was...