Day 300+ of Activity Feed captions not working anymore

Discus and support Day 300+ of Activity Feed captions not working anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No one on any console or pc can change captions/titles of items posted to activity feed. Reported this through insider program, on forums over 250 days... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Empire_JeSzO, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Day 300+ of Activity Feed captions not working anymore

No one on any console or pc can change captions/titles of items posted to activity feed. Reported this through insider program, on forums over 250 days ago and online twice in the last 6 months with the second support person, as of recent, stating it was still not a known issue to the team. So here i am again, posting about this simple and presumably easily fixable problem.

submitted by /u/Empire_JeSzO
    [link] [comments]

/u/Empire_JeSzO, Sep 14, 2021
  2. TYRANT Sw0rD Win User

Activity Feed not updating anymore

Yeah, I originally thought it was my console until I did the system restart.. When that did nothing, I realized it was not an issue I could address on my end. It had to be Xbox Live. I asked my friends what they saw when they looked at my account and theymsee
    the same thing.
  3. TYRANT Sw0rD Win User

Further proof that its your Xbox Live profile not you console. I even did a factory reset after removing all my game data from the internal drive. Once I was back at square one, I downloaded my profile again and the same problem was there. Mine too has been
    down about 10 days to 2 weeks and my feed does not seem to know what games I play or the achievements ive gained since about 25 days ago. Mind you, my achievement score has gone up and if I goto the achievements tab, they are all there. Also no game clips
    I make show up either.
  4. ZOMBIECHOW17 Win User

Been having the same problem as well for about two weeks now. Tried hard resetting the console and deleted my profile but it hasn't worked,only a couple of people on my friends list are having the same problem so it seems pretty random. The best part is
    my when my son uses his profile on the same console his feed updates ok.
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

Seems your not the only one with this problem, just another bug in the system
  6. RATTLESNAKE7940 Win User

Activity Feed Not Working

I also feed a problem with my activity, it will only display the matches I will habe.es played under windows no activities from my xbox one appears exactly I have the same problem with the xbox rewards, and I have quite a few in the shop bought things which
    my points are not credited ... I need help
Thema:

Day 300+ of Activity Feed captions not working anymore

1. Day 300+ of Activity Feed captions not working anymore - Similar Threads - 300+ Activity Feed

2. Rig 300 Pro hx microphone not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Rig 300 Pro hx microphone not working: I have just purchased these headphones. When I play on xbox my friends can't hear me through the microphone? 314a7cff-b0e3-45ba-a19d-fe9587b5357e
  3. how to resolve $300 in fraudulent charges on my sons checking account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to resolve $300 in fraudulent charges on my sons checking account?: My account was hacked and now my son has $300 worth of fraudulent charges on his debit card. its impossible to get into contact with anyone that can help resolve this issue....
  4. My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help.: The rig 300 hc headset mic is barely picking up my voice. Please help 36db2845-0636-4bd2-8613-ff9d00c4b1b4
  5. Xbox one has slow WiFi speed. I have 500 at home other devices test over 300 Xbox test at 47

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has slow WiFi speed. I have 500 at home other devices test over 300 Xbox test at 47: Xbox one has slow WiFi speed. I have 500 at home other devices test over 300 Xbox test at 47 d63eb2ac-cc9a-455e-8085-c6c37e6a93ba
  6. Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.: My table holding my series x recently broke for some reason and my xbox fell breaking the hdmi port. I almost had a meltdown and crying because my brother bought me that xbox as a Christmas gift....
  7. MSFS stuck on decompressing 'Microsoft-aircraft-a310-300-1.1.3.fspackage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS stuck on decompressing 'Microsoft-aircraft-a310-300-1.1.3.fspackage: MSFS stuck on decompressing 'Microsoft-aircraft-a310-300-1.1.3.fspackage 11bfddf6-3d3c-42f5-9607-4dddea3df139
  8. Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat?: I just bought the headset and can’t talk to people but can hear them through the headset. 45e02b7b-3ec3-4fa1-9324-ad8d3158de3d
  9. Y do they have out of position players that's not fun at all 300 lbs linemen running the ball

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Y do they have out of position players that's not fun at all 300 lbs linemen running the ball: Y is there out of position player's 300 lbs linemen running like half back thats not real Madden cfb36eda-4bc2-4980-885f-a81d038471ea
  10. Rig 300 pro HX mic too quiet not picking up voice properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rig 300 pro HX mic too quiet not picking up voice properly: I tested the headset on other devices and it's perfect, even worked in a phone call but when I use it on Xbox it's barley picks up my voice and cuts out alot, I've tried other controllers, updated...