Day 3 of not being able to watch ads for free coins/tickets

Discus and support Day 3 of not being able to watch ads for free coins/tickets in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please fix this, can't play if I run out of tickets now can I? Thanks cc5f4003-faa5-4835-a141-99da401e3f78 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiftedSleet9796, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Day 3 of not being able to watch ads for free coins/tickets

Please fix this, can't play if I run out of tickets now can I? Thanks

:)

LiftedSleet9796, Dec 5, 2016
  2. Why can we not watch the video for free coins and tickets?

On day 3,why can we not watch the ads to get extra free tickets and coins? REALLY???

VoidableAxe7254, Dec 5, 2016
  3. Bluesnowfake
    Bluesnowfake Guest
    Bingo

4 weeks and still not able to watch ads for free tickets or coins !!

Bluesnowfake, Dec 5, 2016
  4. AlexanderWachert Win User

free tickets or coins earning by watch the ad

Same Problem here, doesn't matter if watch ad for coins or tickets, the game shows dark screen, loading animation and then crashes immediatly.

The Problem exists since a few days since i started playing Bingo.

The eventviewer from windows says (german):

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: MsBingo.exe, Version: 1.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x5775641a

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: Microsoft.Advertising.dll, Version: 10.0.1611.30004, Zeitstempel: 0x583f3be6

Ausnahmecode: 0x80000003

Fehleroffset: 0x000035e1

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2df8

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d26a6c25a9219c

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftBingo_2.5.6301.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\MsBingo.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Advertising.Xaml_10.1611.3.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.Advertising.dll

Berichtskennung: ***

Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Microsoft.MicrosoftBingo_2.5.6301.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: frima.MicrosoftBingo
  5. DoPeY5007 Win User

UNABLE TO WATCH AD FOR FREE TICKETS AND COINS

Hello, I just tried the game and was able to watch ads for both tickets and coins.

What is your game doing when you are trying the action?
  6. DoPeY5007 Win User

Getting Free Coins & Tickets for watching Ads

Hello, I just tried the game myself and was able to watch ads for both tickets and coins.

What is the game doing when you try?
  7. RelatedOcean927 Win User

UNABLE TO WATCH AD FOR FREE TICKETS AND COINS

same problem - been a while now . Please fix
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Watching ad for coin/tickets

Hey there FSU1197,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

Day 3 of not being able to watch ads for free coins/tickets

1. Day 3 of not being able to watch ads for free coins/tickets - Similar Threads - being able watch

2. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  3. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  4. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  5. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  6. Not being able to mash

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to mash: So I’ve been playing Sonic friends on my X box series X and I’m at the Giganto boss fight, when the section comes that I had to button mash it dosent register all my mashes and I can’t do it, like...
  7. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  8. How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.: I have tried many times to re link my discord but it always says I need to relink it I know it isn't an issue with discord because I tried making a new discord account and the same thing happened....
  9. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  10. Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game: I couldnt download a game called biomutant or any type of Xbox series X game and it was a mark down from cyber something or other and was 39.99 and lowered to around 15 dollars and its like a 5...