David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help.

Discus and support David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to redeem an old Minecraft Java account. I tried the redeem website through there support page and since I already created an account on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HK40x, May 14, 2020.

1. /u/HK40x
    /u/HK40x Guest

I'm trying to redeem an old Minecraft Java account.

I tried the redeem website through there support page and since I already created an account on /u/HK40x
    [link] [comments]

/u/HK40x, May 14, 2020
  2. VernierSlake Win User

Support told me to post here

Known glitch > should fix itself > don't worry about it > gamerscore says 3565 where I'm sitting.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox support told me to post here

They were wrong to tell you to post here as the rep system is nothing to do with support.

You can find out about the rep system & how it works
    here

There is no set time period on how long it takes your rep to improve but it will take longer if you only play one game.

Any report you file needs to be investigated first which takes time.Just because nothing has happened to these individuals yet doesn't mean nothing will happen.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

There are loads of games you can play.

The free mmo's like World of Tanks,Neverwinter,Trove,Star Trek Online to name a few.
  5. NickZimm2317 Win User

They were wrong to tell you to post here as the rep system is nothing to do with support.

You can find out about the rep system & how it works
    here

There is no set time period on how long it takes your rep to improve but it will take longer if you only play one game.

Any report you file needs to be investigated first which takes time.Just because nothing has happened to these individuals yet doesn't mean nothing will happen.
    when u can only play 1 game thats what happens
  6. d3m0nm4c Win User

Same Tiles on Dashboard

The guy from the support chat told me to post it here, even have me a link to the page and said, "Make a new post and maybe someone will be able to help out."
Thema:

1. David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help. - Similar Threads - David support told

2. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  3. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  4. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  5. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

in XboX Insiders
    RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels: I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox...
  6. Xbox support website doesn't load.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support website doesn't load.: [img] [img] The xbox support website doesn't load. 4d7d5387-d91e-4e1e-945e-218e7354e7e4
  7. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  8. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  9. David vs Goliath

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    David vs Goliath: Good afternoon. 2 things. Read many threads on the none functional and still unfixed blu ray app on the xnox one x. Seems to have been an issues for awhile and not just one person yet still not...
  10. Bought David Bowie's Track Pack and Pixies - Doolittle Album, for Rock Band 3, but after ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought David Bowie's Track Pack and Pixies - Doolittle Album, for Rock Band 3, but after ...: Hi all! I bought "David Bowie's Track Pack" and "Pixies - Doolittle Album", for Rock Band 3, but after two 3G mobile downloads that were unwillingly aborted, they won't download anymore, I got...