Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless Headset No One Can Hear Me Mic Issue Xbox 360

Discus and support Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless Headset No One Can Hear Me Mic Issue Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, im hoping someone will be able to finally help me with an issue i have been having with my Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless headset which i have had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EnoughBeck96, Apr 14, 2018.

1. EnoughBeck96
    EnoughBeck96 Guest

Hi, im hoping someone will be able to finally help me with an issue i have been having with my Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless headset which i have had for a few years now. About a year and half now i started to have issues with my mic where when im in a party
    chat no one can hear me? yet i can hear myself through the mic? i thought my mic was broken but it cant be if i can still hear myself.

I gave up with trying to fix it and just started using the Xbox 360 wired headset but absolutely hate it! its so quiet. So i decided to try my turtle beach PX11 headphone. I set it all up and guess what that don't work either! what is going on? Its been
    a few months now and im sick of using the wired headset so im back onto trying to fix this bizzare issue! is this an Xbox update issue perhaps?

I have read other peoples problems and tried to fix the issue, cleaning my controller port in case i had that problem but still nothing. I have tested recording a voice message to test my mic and can hear myself clearly. I have gone into my setting and made
    sure the voice is fully up to 10.

I want to buy a new wireless headset for my xbox 360 but dont want to set it up and then that dont work! Please can someone help me with this.

:)

EnoughBeck96, Apr 14, 2018
  2. Dashboard Update 12.6.12

For those experiencing issues with Datel model controllers:

Datel has alerted Microsoft that certain Datel wireless controllers (including the TurboFire 2, WildFire 2 and EVO controllers, as well as the Super Sports 3X Steering Wheel) are experiencing some incompatibility with the June 20, 2012 dashboard
    update.

A software update for these controllers has been made available by Datel and can be downloaded from Datel' s website atwww.codejunkies.com/update. Questions concerning Datel products
    should be directed to Datel customer service, which can be found at www.codejunkies.com. Microsoft does not license, authorize, warrant or otherwise endorse any Datel products.

Source =
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/datel-controller-issue

Cokney Charmer, Apr 14, 2018
  3. M4NoW4R95
    M4NoW4R95 Guest
    Datel Gametalk Pro2 Headset Issues

I got the same problem... looking for awnsers myself

M4NoW4R95, Apr 14, 2018
  4. EnoughBeck96
    EnoughBeck96 Guest

Just to update i was testing the mic again today and decided to cup both my hands around the mic and speak normally and for some bizarre reason, the lines started to appear next to the little xbox speaker icon. Obviously i can not do that when playing a
    game! any suggestions on why my voice is not being picked up properly by the mic?

EnoughBeck96, Apr 16, 2018
  5. Hi EnoughBeck96,

Have you been able to contact the manufacturer regarding the headset by chance? Also, have you been able to work through all the steps in the

Xbox 360 Headset Troubleshooting guide
    . These steps are for a wired device but they may still help with what you are experiencing.

Let us know if those steps help.

Mister Kellogg, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mister Kellogg Win User

Hi EnoughBeck96,

Have you been able to contact the manufacturer regarding the headset by chance? Also, have you been able to work through all the steps in the

Xbox 360 Headset Troubleshooting guide
    . These steps are for a wired device but they may still help with what you are experiencing.

Let us know if those steps help.
  7. EnoughBeck96 Win User

Just to update i was testing the mic again today and decided to cup both my hands around the mic and speak normally and for some bizarre reason, the lines started to appear next to the little xbox speaker icon. Obviously i can not do that when playing a
    game! any suggestions on why my voice is not being picked up properly by the mic?
  8. M4NoW4R95 Win User

I got the same problem... looking for awnsers myself
  9. IstvánSándor Win User

yes, with the sync button also you could choose the right player from 1-4...
  10. KAOS CRAZYMOUSE Win User

For chat you need to sync the headset with your Xbox the same way as a controller
Thema:

1. Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless Headset No One Can Hear Me Mic Issue Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Datel Gametalk Pro

2. Xbox one pro controller set on fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pro controller set on fire: So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using some Duracell batteries in it but it got hot...
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  5. Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.: I've drove myself crazy for hours, trying to figure out the issue. (In the past it was so easy, I'd power on the controller, the drivers automatically updated, and nothing else was needed) Now...
  6. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  7. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  8. Does the Transfer Kit for Xbox 360 from Datel works on the Xbox 360 Slim?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the Transfer Kit for Xbox 360 from Datel works on the Xbox 360 Slim?: I bought the Transfer Kit for Xbox 360 from Datel out of eBay. I just need to know if I can use the Memory Unit Adapter to transfer all the data saved in my Memory Unit from the original Xbox 360...
  9. Datel Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Datel Wireless Adapter: Is that adapter reliable? I have seen some mixed reviews, so I am not sure if it is worth buying dd873ded-a929-4223-aad3-0e697058df25
  10. datel power race steering wheel do not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    datel power race steering wheel do not working: Please help me! I have tried but nothing happened. The sync is made and so far that is correctly. 2b0cfe2f-613d-48fa-b2e4-aa9969c07ba9