Database issues

Discus and support Database issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The statistics for Hard games keeps resetting to less than 10 games played when it should be over 60. The statistics includes data from at least one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RegionalBadge55, Jun 19, 2017.

  1. Database issues


    The statistics for Hard games keeps resetting to less than 10 games played when it should be over 60. The statistics includes data from at least one game I played when I walked away from the computer and didn't finish the game until over an hour later.
    I have had a goal to bring down my average time but without this bug fix I will have no reason to continue playing outside of the daily challenges which I agree are to easy.

    :)
     
    RegionalBadge55, Jun 19, 2017
    #1
  2. Gamertag Database

    warmachine1016 dont bother adding me your not in my league
     
    xDEADPOOLx330, Jun 19, 2017
    #2
  3. n2vdubz
    n2vdubz Guest
    Gamertag Database

    (Into V Dubs/Volkswagens/VWs.) Database issues :)
     
    n2vdubz, Jun 19, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Database issues

    OK Fowl, Jul 25, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Database issues

    HI,

    Have you seen this Sticky? It may help:

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/0d806ade-5503-4780-b53d-7e52fb6123cd
  6. iRayDawg Win User

    Rights Database

    The rights database should be in the "System Items" folder on your storage device.
  7. Veil of Elysium Win User

    Gamertag Database

    Viking Nuke

    Add me hhuuuhhh!!
  8. xDEADPOOLx330 Win User

    Gamertag Database

    warmachine1016 dont bother adding me your not in my league
  9. n2vdubz Win User

    Gamertag Database

    (Into V Dubs/Volkswagens/VWs.) :)
Thema:

Database issues

Loading...
  1. Database issues - Similar Threads - Database issues

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  7. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  8. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  9. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  10. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...