Data will not sync for Subnautica (0x83860012)

Discus and support Data will not sync for Subnautica (0x83860012) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My data will not sync for Subnautica. It will take about thirty minutes to get to 1%, and then when it hits around 50 - 90 % the process will restart,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SnoozF3st, Nov 26, 2022.

1. SnoozF3st
    SnoozF3st Guest

My data will not sync for Subnautica. It will take about thirty minutes to get to 1%, and then when it hits around 50 - 90 % the process will restart, and eventually it will say "We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now" (0x83860012)

I recently switched from an Xbox One to an Xbox Series S. On the Xbox one, I never had an issue like this. I have tried a lot of things, restarting the Xbox, resetting the Xbox, deleting the data (It reappeared though) uninstalling and reinstalling, and I even got my Xbox One back out to see if the game worked on there. It did. I've checked for any system updates.

It seems like I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. There are other questions like this, and I have tried all of the possible solutions. Yet it still doesn't work. I don't know If it's my Xbox, my Cloud, or just the game itself. Any help would be appreciated!!!

:)

SnoozF3st, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

SnoozF3st, this sync error means that something on your network is blocking your access.

Below are 3 standard procedures to try to resolve.

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

In case it doesn't work, I am sending the 4 network configuration procedure.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Subnautica Never Syncs Error 0x83860012

About your saves, it is uploaded automatically to the cloud as soon as you're connected to internet mate, so as soon as you reinstall the games, progress is going to be downloaded from the cloud in the background
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see :c

You could try a factory reset via console settings, to do this go to settings > system > console info > reset, once there press reset and keep my games and apps.

If the issue persists after that, you may need select remove everything
  5. lilsushiroll Win User

Hello, how would doing either of those 2 effect my game data? Will it result in the deletion of the data from console? If I factory reset, will I lose that save, or any other game saves I may have? I'm just endlessly scared of losing the data for it since it keeps giving me syncing errors, I'm worried if the console data is all I have. Also, I appreciate it, but an offline update isn't an option either as I currently don't have an accessible PC. :( What could possibly be the cause of this error? Like I said, I'm desperate and have tried nearly every solution in the world.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today buddy

In case you didn't try it, could be nice perform an offline update for your console. In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.
    For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with steps):

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If that doesn't work you may need to perform a factory reset for your console to see if in that way, the issue gets fixed

That would be the last options to do on your console
Thema:

1. Data will not sync for Subnautica (0x83860012) - Similar Threads - Data sync Subnautica

2. cant sync data but have space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync data but have space.: Xbox is always telling me that i have no space when its trying to sync data. I have plenty of space but it keeps saying i dont. What do i do. 76573a5c-f5d0-45bf-a872-ee0552bf4e56
  3. Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%: Hi Since the latest update to the Xbox accessories app, I cannot customise my Elite series 2 controller. The xbox accessories app is stuck syncing data. I have reset the app, removed the app,...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data: The "syncing data" page is always at 0% with no error codes. i have tried "nedsth winsock reset" in command prompt and restarted, it did not work. [img] 54ccc3f4-8ca9-40fb-a171-789dae481455
  6. R6 data loss due to sync errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    R6 data loss due to sync errors: Hey, I've just logged onto R6 with a sync message popping up, when clicked the online play I lost all my data, looking for solutions? 34aad55e-aef8-46a3-8c76-6cab5f16ac01
  7. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  8. Xbox data not syncing from pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox data not syncing from pc game pass: I have been playing persona 4 golden on my pc for about a week now, but before that I had around 5 hours saved on my Xbox. I was able to play from my pc due to it saving my date thru my account,...
  9. Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?: I’ve been trying to play Starfield for over 3 hours. I have Game pass ultimate and wanted to play Starfield on my new pc but I cannot get passed the syncing data screen. I’ve looked around and...
  10. Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica: I’m not overly bothered weather or not I can get my save data for subnautica but whenever I try to play on subnautica the Xbox says ‘syncing data for subnautica’ then the syncing fails it is only...